- Access to all Theme Park activities
- Lost World Water Park
- Lost World Amusement Park
- Lost World Tin Valley
- Lost World Tiger Valley
- Lost World Petting Zoo
- Lost World Adventure Park
- Access to all Hot Springs & Night Park activities
- Luminous Forest
- Lost World Hot Springs & Spa
- Lost World Petting Zoo By Night
- Ipoh Street
- Tarantula Alley
* THIS TICKET IS ONLY REDEEMABLE AFTER 5 HOURS FROM THE TIME OF PURCHASE
* No re-entry allowed once you exit the park
* Not applicable for pay-per-ride activities
Prefer to go only LOST WORLD OF TAMBUN – Hot Springs & Night Park? Click Here to get Hot springs & Night Park only ticket
- This activity/attraction is closed at Night on the 31st of December 2023
- Fantastic Music Festival will be on 31st December 2023, All customer may join the festival by upgrade the tickets from the counter for RM40 .
- Free entrance for children under 90 cm in height
- Opening Hours: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm | Closed every Tuesday, except on school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
LOST WORLD OF TAMBUN – Full Access Ticket
LWOT offers not only a “lost paradise” that promises fun and wholesome experience for all ages but also a conducive learning environment with a range of fun-educational elements around the park. We are also the only theme park in Southeast Asia with a natural hot springs coupled with an array of attractions and rides.
Business entities and MICE groups can conduct their team building activities or meetings at any of the Hotel’s seven function rooms and at the park’s themed locations (including Kepura Cave) which offer a capacity ranging from 10 to 200 people.
Located 2 hours from Kuala Lumpur and 1.5 hours from Penang, the Lost World Of Tambun in Ipoh is the ultimate day and night destination, and widely regarded as Malaysia’s premier action and adventure family holiday destination. This ultimate family getaway provides hours of non-stop fun, featuring the longest Adventure River in Malaysia, a thrilling Tiger Valley with majestic tigers, plus a Petting Zoo, where children and adults can interact with a large variety of animals in their natural habitat.The action and adventure continue after dark with the Lost World Hot Springs & Night Park. Lost World Of Tambun transforms into a carnival-like atmosphere where visitors can soak in 13 different rejuvenating hot spring pools complimented by the backdrop of 400-million-year-old limestone features and lush tropical jungles. Visitors can also get up-close-and-personal with nocturnal wildlife at the Petting Zoo by Night, and marvel at the newly opened Luminous Forest, an enchanted forest illuminated with otherworldly flora and fauna, a home to our Malayana tribe.
Annually, the Lost World attracts about 1.2 million visitors. Because it combines eco-adventure, leisure and recreational activities and attractions, Lost World has also become a popular choice for business entities and MICE groups who seek holiday destinations outside of Kuala Lumpur.
Situated at the foot of ancient limestone hills and cocooned within lush greenery, the Lost World Hotel offers the perfect respite for your senses. Cozy, comfortable rooms equipped with Free WiFi access, complimentary breakfast at Garden Terrace and access to the Lost World Hot Springs & Night park, which makes the Lost World Hotel a perfect place to rejuvenate from the inside out. Within walking distance from the hotel is the Lost World of Tambun Theme Park, a complete day and night destination.
Lost World of Tambun – Theme Park
11:00 am – 6:00 pm | Weekdays *
10:00 am – 6:00 pm | Saturday, Sunday and school & public holidays
Lost World of Tambun – Hot Springs & Night Park
6:00 pm – 11:00 pm | Weekdays, Saturday, Sunday and school & public holidays
* Closed every Tuesday, except on school & public holidays