WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Access to all Hot Springs & Night Park activities
- Luminous Forest
- Lost World Hot Springs & Spa
- Lost World Petting Zoo By Night
- Ipoh Street
- Tarantula Alley
Please Note: No re-entry allowed once you exit the park
LOST WORLD OF TAMBUN - HOT SPRINGS & NIGHT PARK
The action and adventure continue after dark with new and exciting attractions and performances. Experience the night brought to life at Sunway Lost World Of Tambun. More than just a destination, it’s a complete day till night destination.
Get ready to enter the mysterious and mystical realm of Luminous Forest, home to the Malayana tribe.
Enter by crossing the Bridge of Luminosa and prepare to be amazed. Our latest attraction is a mixture of a mystical world of glowing flowers, giant magical creatures and more!
Lost World Hot Springs & Spa
Relax and unwind in pools of natural hot spring waters. Achieve complete relaxation at the most exotic hot springs and spa in Malaysia.
Expanded and renewed, Lost World Hot Springs and Spa now boasts a total of 12 pools including Saphira’s Bistro, a new eatery which serves delicious light refreshments by the Hot Springs.
Lost World Petting Zoo By Night
Crocodiles, bearcats and many forest friends await you at this night Malaysia zoo. Experience the mighty jungle in the cover of night!
This replica of old Ipoh town brings with it a myriad of delicious local favourites not to be missed.
Tarantulas comprise a group of large and often hairy arachnids belonging to the Theraphosidae family of spiders. If arachnids are your thing, then this is truly up your alley.
Live Stage Shows
Show: Flaming Percussion
Time: 9:00 pm
Location: Lost World Hot Springs & Spa Stage
Show: Tales Of The Tribe
Time: 7:30 pm
Location: Monkey Valley
- All tickets are valid only for the date selected in your order.
- Show QR code at the attraction ticket counter for redemption.
- FREE admission for children below 90 cm in height. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times within the park.
- No re-entry is allowed once exit the park. This is a one-time entry admission ticket.
How to Use
Booking your ticket
- Add tickets to the cart.
- Proceed to checkout and complete your payment.
- Tripcarte.asia will an e-ticket with QR Code to your email address.
Redeeming your ticket
- This booking ticket can only be used on the selected date.
- On the day of your visit, simply present the QR Code on your phone at the attraction. No print out required.
- This is a Booking ticket, there will be NO REFUND provided for this attraction ticket if you are unable to visit on the selected date.
Tripcarte.asia is having promotions. Can the promo tickets be used anytime?
Yes, you can use it on a chosen date. However, please make sure to go as the tickets are not refundable if not redeemed.
When will be next promotion on Tripcarte.asia?
We always have promotion when there is holiday seasons and can grab while promotion still on.
I have purchased the tickets via Tripcarte.asia, what next ? Where do I redeem the tickets?
Upon purchase, you would receive an email with QR code, on selected date proceed to the Lost World of Tambun counter.
Must I print the tickets?
No, you don’t have to print the tickets just show the QR code at their counter.
Can I still buy if I am not a member?
Yes, you can – no problem. We have created a friendly website that is easy for our beloved customers to book online anytime they want.
Can I get a refund for attractions that mention "No Cancellation"?
Unfortunately, no refund will be issued for booking tickets with date selections – if “no cancellation” is mentioned then you cannot get a refund if you do not redeem the tickets on the selected date.
Can I go out and come back in again?
No, each ticket allows ONE entry only. Once redeemed at the counter, you are not allowed to re-enter again using the same ticket.
Are there any restaurants or eateries inside or nearby ?
Yes, there are many restaurants and cafes inside to buy food and drinks.
Can I bring food from outside?
No outside food and beverage is allowed in the park, except for infants or those with special medical needs.