- Admission ticket to Aquaria KLCC
Prefer going on weekdays, except school & public holidays? Get AQUARIA KLCC [Weekday] ticket instead
- Weekends & PH type tickets are valid on Weekdays, Saturday, Sunday and school & public holidays
- Free entrance for children under three (3) years old
- At Aquaria KLCC, the health and welfare of our dearest visitor, staff and living creatures are our top priority. We will minimize Aquaria KLCC traffic by limiting entry to 400 visitor at one time, we will need visitor to pre-book the slot to allow us to serve you better. make a slot booking here. Priority will be given to visitors that complete the Slot Booking process.
- Covid-19 Precautionary Measures
- Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
Aquaria KLCC is home to one of the longest underwater tunnels in the world, this aquarium is considered one of the best in Asia and there is lots of marine wildlife to explore and see. Experience yourself surrounded by the 3D aquarium with colourful fishes and rare shark that is long as 6.4m.
- Daily Feeding Schedule: every 30 minutes from 10:45 am – 1:00 pm & 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Special Feeding Schedule: Arapaima (Flooded Forest) at 2:30 pm | Sand Tiger Sharks (Aqua Theatre) at 3:00 pm (every Monday, Wednesday & Saturday)
- Special Feeding Schedule: Japanese Spider Crab (The Deep Sea) at 11:30 am (every Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday)
Aquaria KLCC is taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety for all dearest visitors, staff and animals.
- All staff members and contractors have been informed and educated about the new precautions measure; daily temperature checks; and wear face masks before start working are needed.
- Guarantee good cleaning occurs throughout each attraction areas with regular contacts such as lift buttons, door handles, handrail, and washbasins. All is to be cleaned and sanitized with a disinfectant during operating hours.
- Limiting the entry of visitors into the premises at any one time to prevent crowding.
- All visitors are required to wear a face mask once entering Aquaria KLCC
- Ensuring that all visitor(S) have their temperatures taken before they are permitted to enter Aquaria KLCC.
- Hand sanitizers are provided and additional disinfectant sprays are used across attractions.
- All parties are expected to follow the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and keep 1-meter social distancing
Promosi Cuti Sekolah 2019 | Diskaun sehingga 50% | Sehingga 30 November
Happy School break with teens (UP TO 55% OFF)!! GRAB NOW!
10+ indoor aktiviti untuk kanak-kanak [Edisi 2019]
10 TEMPAT MENARIK UNTUK DILAWATI CUTI SEKOLAH INI [SCHOOL BREAK 2019]
Aquaria KLCC Ticket Online in Kuala Lumpur
Noor Diana Nasir
Good place to visit wif family
Mohamad Syahril Mohamad Noor
Tripcarte makes me no need to que during purchase ticket. Very convenient.
MOHD HAFIDZULLAH BIN
Good, so fast. Good travel with tripcarte
Syed Ahmad Faiz
Bad. No air conditioning
Nurdalila Binti Sahidan
It’s too crowded and it feels hot. Nevertheless the children enjoy the fish
it was easy and enjoy the trip.
Very good experience
Nice place.. Suitable for kids
Really wonderful experience
SOH JINN HERNG
Too crowded, visited during Public Holiday, totally no social distancing especially in the underwater tunnel
NURAZIMAH MOHD ARIS
This is my 2nd time visiting aquaria klcc. Still relevant and still exciting even after so many years. Love the tunnel.
Noor azura beton
Menyeronokkan.Dapat meluangkan masa bersama keluarga dan anak-anak.Mereka teruja dan seronok semasa melalui terowong air,terdapat pelbagai hidupan laut disamping dapat mempelajari pelbagai jenis hidupan laut yang ada di Aquaria.
great experience. able to see rare species. tunnel journey is awesome.
It was seamless and fun
Raja Nur Adilah
It was a good experience for the kids.Took us about 1 hour 30minutes to complete(mostly pit atop to take photos).very unfortunate that we missed out the show which I didn’t even realise which part of the show was held(maybe the should advertise or inform regarding the show to the visitors). Last minutes tickets were bought at a much cheaper price in this website, but u still have to go to the counter to verified.
Very nice place for family visit. Kids love the aquatic lives. There’s a mermaid show too. Ticket is much cheaper from tripcarte.com
Nurul Ain M Noor
Fun for kids. Excited for all
Ahmad faizul bin mohd kamis
Too short experience for this price. I hope there will be more attraction
SYAFIQ BIN ABD MANAP
Nice tiptop ggwp
NOOR FAUZIAH BINTI ABD RAHMAN
Tempat menyseronokan..ank2 bleh bljar smua jenis ikan…
Ong Hui Chung
Great place to visit bring you kid
NURUL FARAH HUDA BINTI RAMLI
Price sangat murah dari tempat lain. Make sure beli ticket dlu kat sini then redeem kt counter. Thanks
TENGKU NUR DALILA BINTI TENGKU ENDUT
Wow!! Memang terbaik beli tiket kat sini. Paling murah pulak tu. Puas hati sangat. 👍👍👍
Muhammad Syukri B. Salim
Nursabrina binti yazid
To claim the ticket is easy, you just need to go to the counter and provide them Mykad. However, everything seems boring nothing changed and nothing excited as I when to this place since I was a little kid. Too crowded with people (although already booking slot) and no social distance. Cannot take a proper photo with all the crowded. Will I go again? No for sure 😊
Kew Suik May
Well maintained n worth going . We will return again
Nurhidayah binti khairi
murah dan senang. terbaik
Hamirul Bin Magimin
Great experience to bring my 2 y.o daughter here. She enjoy very much.
Akhil Suberan Chander
Went for a Valentines date here with my girlfriend, was not too crowded and definitely a cool experience, id recommend as this was the cheapest site i found for the tickets
Amanda Ang Inn Ling
There was not much to do except for looking at sea creatures. No activities or other attractions were carried out. It was okay only… i guess?
Really recommended buying voucher at Tripcarte. Process untuk redeem tiket di kaunter pun mudah dan cepat. Murah compared with others. We really had a good time!
NUR AMIRA BINTI YAZID
ticket aquria klcc di tripcarte.asia adalah yg paling murah dari website yg lain2.sangat berbaloi.mula-mula macam tak percaya sebab murah sgt tapi bila sampai kaunter aquaria,YES ! it’s real ! mmg itu harganya..HAPPY GILER dpt masuk aquaria dgn tiket yg paling murah.
Sugantheni A/P Krishnan
Very nice trip, since this is my 1st trip to KL with my husband.
Really enjoy it with good environment.
Ngiam Wai Yee
HANI FARAHIN BINTI MOHAMMAD HANAFIAH
Nasib baik order by online dgn tripcarte ni. Kami pergi waktu CNY, memang penuh family with kids. Yang beli online terus je dapat masuk, takyah beratur lama-lama. Overall smooth experience, just bila PH biasalah crowd memang akan ramai giler. Dengan certain family, tak jaga SOP. Harapnya selamat takda apa2.
Good, many ppl coz it was Public holiday
Mohd Izwan bin Shahidan
Mudah… Cepat…. Laju…
Saydatul Izatin binti Saidin
Nur Adilla binti Zaini
Great service by TripCarte, bought at a cheaper price compared to buying at the counter, easy to redeem the voucher.
MOHD KAMIL BIN MAT NOR
Great experience and easy to redeem a ticket.. Can buy here again other ticket for short gateway with family
Mohd Hijar Bin Ab Wahab
terlalu ramai & kurang sesuai untuk membawa kanak-kanak buat masa sekarang
Premila Devi A/P Ramasamy
Good place, amazing staff handling the crowd with tight SOPs. Worth the time and money spent. Keep up the good job. Thank you…
Fatin Fatimah binti Mohammad Afendy
Great experience. Only the place too crowded due to promotion.
Mohamad Huszaimi bin Husin
Muhammad Dzariff Safwan
Had a nice experience. But a little hot in there. Maybe to meet the right temperature for flora and fauna in there. Best service from the staff. Thanks you very much.
The best aquaria we all come again
We went with our 2 year old son. We enjoyed it more than him. He got bored after a while. We went right after visiting Petronas twin towers. It’s a 1 KM underground tunnel walk from Suria KLCC. The place was super crowded since we went on a saturday noon. Extremely tough to get good pic in the crowds. Having said that, the fishes and marine life was really good. Definitely a must visit if you are around KLCC.
Good displays and looked like the fishes were healthy. Sad to see a bit “cheap” attempts to make it “interesting” by adding plastic skeletons / skulls. Big plastic bill boards with celebration messages seem also cheap and out of place inside the actual aquriums. Alas it was way overcrowded so be very careful when you go. But as said nice displays.
Bandar Al Jadani
I liked the place. It was amazing.
Ahmad Aiman Bin Shuib
great experience to visit here. with lots of fishes, insects and information.
Best couple experience to try out in KL. Fast and easy ticket redemption.
Very educational for everyone to get to know about sea creatures. There are so many different varieties such as sharks, big turtle, stingray and rare fishes. Aquaria also have an interactive pool where visitor can touch safe sea creature like star fish and sea cucumber. My family love this place.
Under the sea ~ . Great experience. My family really enjoyed it.
Great place .Good for families . Lot of fun with the show
One time watch for sure