- Admission ticket to Aquaria KLCC
- At Aquaria KLCC, the health and welfare of our dearest visitor, staff and living creatures are our top priority. We will minimize Aquaria KLCC traffic by limiting entry to 400 visitor at one time, we will need visitor to pre-book the slot to allow us to serve you better. make a slot booking here. Priority will be given to visitors that complete the Slot Booking process.
- Covid-19 Precautionary Measures
- Free entrance for children under three (3) years old
- Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
Click here to Save More for 2 adult + 1 Child MyKad Ticket.
Aquaria KLCC is home to one of the longest underwater tunnels in the world, this aquarium is considered one of the best in Asia and there is lots of marine wildlife to explore and see. Experience yourself surrounded by the 3D aquarium with colourful fishes and rare shark that is long as 6.4m.
- Daily Feeding Schedule: every 30 minutes from 10:45 am – 1:00 pm & 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Special Feeding Schedule: Arapaima (Flooded Forest) at 2:30 pm | Sand Tiger Sharks (Aqua Theatre) at 3:00 pm (every Monday, Wednesday & Saturday)
- Special Feeding Schedule: Japanese Spider Crab (The Deep Sea) at 11:30 am (every Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday)
Aquaria KLCC is taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety for all dearest visitors, staff and animals.
- All staff members and contractors have been informed and educated about the new precautions measure; daily temperature checks; and wear face masks before start working are needed.
- Guarantee good cleaning occurs throughout each attraction areas with regular contacts such as lift buttons, door handles, handrail, and washbasins. All is to be cleaned and sanitized with a disinfectant during operating hours.
- Limiting the entry of visitors into the premises at any one time to prevent crowding.
- All visitors are required to wear a face mask once entering Aquaria KLCC
- Ensuring that all visitor(S) have their temperatures taken before they are permitted to enter Aquaria KLCC.
- Hand sanitizers are provided and additional disinfectant sprays are used across attractions.
- All parties are expected to follow the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and keep 1-meter social distancing
Promosi Cuti Sekolah 2019 | Diskaun sehingga 50% | Sehingga 30 November
Happy School break with teens (UP TO 55% OFF)!! GRAB NOW!
10+ indoor aktiviti untuk kanak-kanak [Edisi 2019]
10 TEMPAT MENARIK UNTUK DILAWATI CUTI SEKOLAH INI [SCHOOL BREAK 2019]
Aquaria KLCC Ticket Online in Kuala Lumpur