- Zoo Negara ticket.
- Access to Giant Panda Conservation Centre ( FREE Included in this ticket ).
- The ticket IS NOT valid on the same day of purchase
- All customers are compulsory to have fully vaccinated with 2 doses after 14 days to enter Zoo Negara.
- All customers are compulsory to follow all the SOPs set by government.
- Free entrance for children under three (3) years old.
- Senior citizens (over 60 years old) may purchase tickets at the counter for special rates.
- Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays.
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time.
Click here to get Aquaria KLCC & ZOO Negara Package .
ZOO NEGARA (National Zoo Of Malaysia)
Going to Zoo Negara is always an enjoyable time, especially when you can look at the variety of mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians and fishes while catching up with your friends or family. Animal lovers, here’s what you should know about Zoo Negara.
This zoo prides on its two lovable pandas, Xing Xing and Liang Liang. Despite their small size, these two bears can mount up a huge appetite, spending up to 20 hours a day eating, and eating as much as 9-20 kg of bamboo shoots. Talk about big eats! Also, who can really resist such adorable pandas?
It is also worth noting the Tunku Abdul Rahman Aquarium. Serving as another popular tourist attraction in Zoo Negara, this aquarium boasts over 80 unique species of sea animals, both marine and freshwater. It is definitely not one to miss when one holds a Zoo Negara entrance ticket. This is accessible with the Zoo Negara entrance ticket.
Other attractions in Zoo Negara include:
- Multi-Animal Show ( 11 am and 3 pm) – the show features performances from sea lions, and other animals at the open-air amphitheatre in zoo negara Malaysia.
- Giant Panda Conservation Centre – Meet and be friends with the zoo’s 3 giant pandas
- Savannah Walk – The largest open-concept exhibit in the zoo, closely resembling the actual Savannah plains of Africa that is reserved in our zoo negara Malaysia.
- Australian Plains – Home to kangaroos, wallabies, pademelons and emus.
- 6D Motion Adventure ride – For families and thrillseekers.
- Insect Zoo – The first of its kind in the country and largest in the region preserved in zoo negara Kuala Lumpur.
- Hornbill Centre – 7 different species of hornbills can be found here.
- Reptile House – Indoor and outdoor exhibits available.
- Cat Walk – See Malayan tigers, lions, leopards and pumas.
- Ape Centre – Home to chimpanzees, orang utan and other primates.
- Mini Bee Museum – The largest honey producer in Malaysia is now in Zoo Negara.
Multi-Animal Show Timing
- Friday, Weekends & Public Holidays
- 11.oo am – 11.30 am
- 3.00 pm – 3.30 pm
- 3.30 pm – 4.00 pm *(Friday only)
- Monday – Thursday (12.00pm – 12.30pm only)
Use public transport
- By Light Rail Transit System (LRT):
Alight at Wangsa Maju Station, Kelana Jaya Line. Thereafter, board the bus or a taxi for the short ride (±3.6km) to Zoo Negara Malaysia.
- By Bus:
Take Rapid KL bus 253 from Wangsamaju LRT Station or bus 220 (formerly U23) from Lebuh Ampang to get to the National Zoo of Malaysia.