- Zoo Negara ticket
- Access to Giant Panda Conservation Centre ( FREE Included in this ticket )
- Free entrance for children under three (3) years old
- Senior citizens (over 60 years old) may purchase tickets at the counter for special rates
- ASEAN countries – Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia & Laos
- Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
Zoo Negara or the National Zoo of Malaysia is proud to play home to two adorable Giant Pandas Xing Xing and Liang Liang .
Fun Fact: Xing Xing and Liang Liang spend 20 hours a day eating, and they eat as much as 9-20 kg of bamboo shoots a day. So come to Zoo Negara and let these two adorable bears impress you with their big appetite.
The “Tunku Abdul Rahman Aquarium” is a very popular attraction in Zoo Negara Kuala Lumpur. It displays over 80 species of aquatic animals, both marine and freshwater, including invertebrates. Be sure to visit the Tunku Abdul Rahman Aquariam which is accessible with the Zoo Negara entrance ticket.