The Malaysian town of Johor Bahru has drawn lots of travellers to visit the city. You may think that compared to Kuala Lumpur, a town like this will be lifeless.
We’re here to prove you wrong with a selected list of things to do in Johor Bahru at night.
Todak Seafood Johor Bahru
It isn’t always that you get to find a seafood restaurant providing quality finds for such an affordable price. If you’re fond of seafood-based meals, then you should try this out.
The space for the restaurant is ample. However, it can get pretty packed during dinner and past it. This place is ideal for enjoying the nighttime zephyr while chowing on a seafood meal of exceptional quality!
- Wide variety of fresh seafood available
- Crab runs out quickly and is considered a crowd favourite
- The seafood is served to customers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Location: 1, Kg. Orang Asli, Kampung Teluk Jawa, 81750 Masai, Johor, Malaysia
Skyscape At Menara JLand
It is offering the first-ever aerial entertainment space in Johor Bahru, Skyscape. It features many unique and fun activities for you to try that would leave you at the edge of your seat.
- Sky Bridge where you can see the whole town of Johor Bahru from 149 feet high
- Skyscape’s Virtual Reality Games and Floor Interactive Games
- Other funky features such as a Mini Theater and LED Tunnel
- The night-time view from the Sky Bridge is definitely worth catching.
Location: Level 34, Menara JLand Johor Bahru City Centre (JBCC), Jalan Tun Abdul Razak, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
JWC, The Factory 30
For a quick recharge on your caffeine, The Factory 30 is worth stopping by. This cafe in Mount Austin, Johor Bahru, is one of the best places to grab your coffee.
The location is rather odd since it’s inside a former factory. Although, this does add to the vibe of the café with all the industrial décor, which is an unusual theme.
- Good for coffee at night and breakfast in the morning
- Must try: Flat White, Classic Cold Brew, Tiramisu, Smoked Ham and Egg Sandwich Bagels
- Their latte art is very pleasing to look at!
Location: 30, Jalan Mutiara Emas 5/3, Taman Mount Austin, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Bazaar Karat Night Market
Your trip to Johor Bahru isn’t complete without a trip to Johor Bahru night market!
If you’re curious about where to go in Johor Bahru at night, night markets are a must! From pre-loved items and bargains to handbags and decorative goods, you’re likely to find a deal for anything you could think of.
- Variety of good stuff for great deals
- A live band performing occasionally
- Often crowded like most night markets are.
Location: 26, 20 Jalan Segget, Bandar Johor Bahru, Johor, 80000, Malaysia
Food Street At Meldrum Walk
If you’re the type who likes to talk strolls, the Food Street at Meldrum Walk is an excellent place for you to start your trip.
Find various delicacies of different Asian cuisine throughout the whole walk. There’s a wide variety of food choices to find, each having its aroma and comfort quality.
- Located closely to the checkpoint
- Must try: Fried Chicken Wings, Fried Oyster Omelet, Char Kway Teow, Apam Balik Pancake, Ikan Bakar Popiah, Laksa
- Most stalls open at night, so it’s best to go at night!
Location: 23, Jalan Meldrum, Bandar Johor Bahru, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Popular Things to Do in Malaysia | Part 2
Located in Southeast Asia, Malaysia offers various captivating and exciting places. Despite having a relatively…
Things To Do In Johor Bahru At Night
The Malaysian town of Johor Bahru has drawn lots of travellers to visit the city….
Incredible Places in Malaysia To Discover With Your Best Friend
Most people would agree that vacation and best friends are the ingredients to a successful…
Unique Staycation To Experience At Least Once | Malaysia
Besides romantic resorts, gorgeous boutique hotels and beachside stays, Malaysia is filled with plenty of unique places you can…
Meaningful Things To Do In Malaysia
2020 has been a weird and challenging year for many. And the start of 2021…
Things To Do In Malaysia
Each state in Malaysia is famous for various reasons. For instance, many know that Penang…