- Underwater World Langkawi
- Langkawi Wildlife Park
- Crocodile Adventure Land
- Malaysian with MyKad – Combo 1
- International – Combo 2
Please click individual attractions to check age group details.
- This is a FlexPlus Combo. It is valid to be redeemed anytime including school and public holidays.
- You may visit each attraction on different days, within 6 months of the purchase date.
- Please check individual attractions for age group details.
- Refunds are only applicable if you do not visit ANY of the attractions. Partial refunds do not apply.
- Check out the Langkawi Travel Bubble SOP’s Here!
Langkawi Wildlife Package
Underwater World Langkawi is one of the largest marine and freshwater aquaria in South East Asia. It was built to raise awareness on the importance of conserving our precious aquatic life forms, thus creating an understanding of the deep and inseparable bond between man and nature. With over 200+ marine & freshwater species, a 3D theatre and an underwater tunnel, the sprawling venue is one of the island’s best-known attractions. It is conveniently located at the famous Pantai Cenang and is also home to one of the largest duty-free shopping centres in Langkawi.
Welcome to Langkawi Wildlife Park, where you will begin your journey into the great world of animals. Enjoy wildlife up close and personal as you come face to face with animals of all types and sizes. Children will love Langkawi Wildlife Park as they can have close interaction and play with the animals. The animals here are well trained on how to respond to public and crowds and this is definitely one of the more unique attractiveness of Langkawi Wildlife Park.
Crocodile Adventure Land
Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi is specially designed and landscaped with beautiful plantation and greenery, making it look like a recreation park. Different species of crocodiles are kept in specific ponds, where visitors can have a thorough look at the crocodiles while walking around. Known locally as Taman Buaya, the Crocodile Farm is located in the Datai Bay area at the northwestern end of the island.