WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Access to Underwater World Langkawi
Underwater World Langkawi is one of the largest marine and fresh water aquaria in South East Asia. Since the start of its operation on 26 August 1995, it has become one of the must visit tourist destinations in Langkawi and has attracted a large number of foreign as well as local tourists.
Spread across nearly six acres, Underwater World Langkawi is one of the island’s best-known attractions. There are more than 500 species of animals and sea creatures in more than 100 specially designed tanks being exhibited here.
Conveniently located at the famous Pantai Cenang, the attraction is also home to one of the largest Duty Free centers in Langkawi. Buying tickets online is strongly suggested to avoid the long queue especially during school holidays.
- Observe the ‘Rockhopper’ penguins in their habitat
- Observe the southern fur seals in their habitat
- Stroll along the underwater tunnel filled with Blackfooted African penguins
Tropical Rainforest Section
- Journey to the heart of the Amazon River
- Learn about tropical fishes like the Pacu, Knifefish, Temoleh, giant Gouramy, and various Arowana species
- Watch birds like the mute swans, flamingos, Mandarin ducks, and more roaming freely around their habitats
- Includes fishes from Southeast Asia, the Amazon, Africa, and Australia
- Learn about the Bala shark, various species of Garfish, catfish, Matamata, stingrays, exotic turtles, Arapaima, and more
Marine Life Section
- Stroll along hexagonal, tunnel and various smaller tanks that houses a wide range of fish, invertebrates, and crustaceans species
- Learn about sharks, giant stingrays, giant Groupers, sea horses, lion fish, giant clams, and more
|Animal Type||Daily Feeding|
|African Penguins||11:00am & 2:45pm|
|Rockhopper Penguins||11:15am & 3:00pm|
- 10:00 am – 6:30 pm | 7 days a week
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time