Underwater World Langkawi Ticket
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Access to Underwater World Langkawi
Checkout Langkawi’s exotic places to visit.
Activities and exploration in Langkawi Underwater World
|Animal Type||Daily Feeding|
|African Penguins||11:00am & 2:45pm|
|Rockhopper Penguins||11:15am & 3:00pm|
- 10:00 am – 6:00 pm | Normal days
- 9:30 am – 6:30 pm | Malaysia school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
Where to rent your car in langkawi.
How to Use
Book your ticket
- Add your tickets to the cart.
- Proceed to checkout and complete your bookings with payments.
- Tripcarte.asia QR Code and e-tickets will be sent to your email within 2 hours.
Redemptions of tickets
- This is FlexPlus ticket, no reservation required
- Visit attraction on any time and day of open hours
- Printed e-tickets must be presented at the counter for redemption on the day of the visit.
- If you have a change of plans and want to cancel the Underwater World Langkawi ticket, simply submit the Refund Form.
- For Combo Deals, refunds are only applicable if you do not visit ANY of the attractions. Partial refunds do not apply.
Read our complete Terms & Conditions here
Is it wheelchair friendly
Yes, Underwater World Langkawi is a wheelchairs friendly with easy accessibility.
If we buy the tickets via Tripcarte.asia , can we visit Underwater World Langkawi on the same day
Yes , Tripcarte.asia will send you and email with QR code immediately after purchase is done online . No print out is required. Just show the QR code via phone at the online ticketing counter.
Tripcarte.asia is having promotions . Can the promo tickets be used anytime?
Yes, the promotion tickets can be used anytime , unless stated otherwise. This includes weekends and school holidays.
I have purchased the tickets via Tripcarte.asia . What next ? Where do I redeem the tickets ?
Upon purchase, you would receive an email with QR code . Underwater World Langkawi Tripcarte.asia tickets are open date tickets . You can proceed to Underwater World any day and show the QR code at the counter.
It shows that 2 hours on the Underwater World page ? Does that mean that after 2 hours, we have to exit the attraction ?
No, the 2 hours is just a recommendation on how long it usually takes to cover a certain attraction. You can be at Underwater World during the whole opening hours.
Does the Tripcarte ticket entitle for multiple entries?
No , each ticket allows ONE entry only. Once redeemed at the counter, you are not allowed to visit again using the same ticket.
What are the opening hours for Underwater World Langkawi ?
It is open daily ( including weekend, public and school holidays ) from 10.00 am to 6.30 pm
Are there any souvenir shops nearby ?
Yes, the largest Duty-Free shop in Langkawi is right beside Underwater World Langkawi. Walking distance 🙂
Does the Tripcarte.asia ticket cover all areas in Underwater World ?
It covers full access to Underwater World Langkawi , except for any third party activities that is located within the Underwater World premises