- Hotel Transfer within Langkawi
- Tour Guide
- Lunch & Refreshment
- Life Jackets
This is a shared boat with other guests. If you prefer a private tour, check out the Private Geoforest Boat Tour.
- Not suitable for children under three (3) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before you plan to visit to confirm your 2-way transport from your hotel
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Langkawi’s current SOP states that Boat maximum capacity is ONLY 8 persons
- Check out the Langkawi Travel Bubble SOP’s Here!
Kilim Geoforest Park Mangrove Tour – Shared Boat Tour
Langkawi offers some truly unforgettable sights and experiences on this tour to the Kilim Geoforest Park Mangrove Tour. It is an escape to another world.
Spread over 100 sq km, the Kilim Geoforest Park Mangrove Tour features a beautiful mix of well-protected green mangrove forests, isolated white beaches and blue lagoons.
As you cruise down the calm, winding river, you will observe the wonders of the park’s marine ecosystem, its flora and fauna and the natural inhabitants such as the over-hanging “Bogak Trees”, Brown Eagles, Tree Crabs, Monitor Lizards and Macaques.
Experience the picturesque and spectacular views of unique limestone rock formations emerging from the floor of the mangrove swamp and seabed at the Kilim Geoforest Park Mangrove Tour. These fascinating geological wonders have been given various names, such as the Temple Of Borobodur, the Elephant Stone and the Hanging Gardens.
Traverse the Gua Kelawar (Bat Cave) and seeped in fabled tales of mysteries and romance. Ultimately, enjoy watching the farming of fish in specialised farms in the open sea all at the Kilim Geoforest Park Mangrove Tour.
- The habitat of 1000s of Malaysian Fruit Bats – you’ll be given a flashlight to help you traverse through the cave and have a good look at these creatures of the night.
- The fish farm is a floating wooden platform that works as an exhibit of various fishes and marine life.
Lunch at Floating Restaurant
- Enjoy a refreshing lunch at the Floating Restaurant (located at the Fish Farm) at the end of your trip. It is truly the best place to get amazing views of Kilim Geoforest Park.
- The highlight of the tour, watch as the magnificent eagles swoop all around you to get food provided from the boat.
- The cave gets its name because once the area was used by natural habitats of crocodiles. But there are no more crocodiles here now, so it’s safe to explore. The Kilim river passes right through the cave.
- During low tide, a boat can also pass through it, and you can see the incredible limestone formations on the ceiling.
Andaman Sea Tour
- The boat takes you to the edge of the Kilim river, and you get a view of the vast Andaman Sea – the view of the open seas is undoubtedly a sight to behold.
Island Beach Swimming
- Stop by one of the many islands along the tour to relax and unwind at the picturesque beaches of the Kilim Geoforest Park.