- Hotel Transfer within Langkawi
- Tour Guide
- Lunch & Refreshment
- Life Jackets
This is a shared boat with other guests. If you prefer a private tour, check out the Private Geoforest Boat Tour.
- Not suitable for children under three (3) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before you plan to visit to confirm your 2-way transport from your hotel
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Langkawi’s current SOP states that Boat maximum capacity is ONLY 8 persons
- Check out the Langkawi Travel Bubble SOP’s Here!
Kilim Geoforest Park Mangrove Tour – Shared Boat Tour
Langkawi offers some truly unforgettable sights and experiences on this tour to the Kilim Geoforest Park Mangrove Tour. It is an escape to another world.
Spread over 100 sq km, the Kilim Geoforest Park Mangrove Tour features a beautiful mix of well-protected green mangrove forests, isolated white beaches and blue lagoons.
As you cruise down the calm, winding river, you will observe the wonders of the park’s marine ecosystem, its flora and fauna and the natural inhabitants such as the over-hanging “Bogak Trees”, Brown Eagles, Tree Crabs, Monitor Lizards and Macaques.
Experience the picturesque and spectacular views of unique limestone rock formations emerging from the floor of the mangrove swamp and seabed at the Kilim Geoforest Park Mangrove Tour. These fascinating geological wonders have been given various names, such as the Temple Of Borobodur, the Elephant Stone and the Hanging Gardens.
Traverse the Gua Kelawar (Bat Cave) and seeped in fabled tales of mysteries and romance. Ultimately, enjoy watching the farming of fish in specialised farms in the open sea all at the Kilim Geoforest Park Mangrove Tour.
- The habitat of 1000s of Malaysian Fruit Bats – you’ll be given a flashlight to help you traverse through the cave and have a good look at these creatures of the night.
- The fish farm is a floating wooden platform that works as an exhibit of various fishes and marine life.
Lunch at Floating Restaurant
- Enjoy a refreshing lunch at the Floating Restaurant (located at the Fish Farm) at the end of your trip. It is truly the best place to get amazing views of Kilim Geoforest Park.
- The highlight of the tour, watch as the magnificent eagles swoop all around you to get food provided from the boat.
- The cave gets its name because once the area was used by natural habitats of crocodiles. But there are no more crocodiles here now, so it’s safe to explore. The Kilim river passes right through the cave.
- During low tide, a boat can also pass through it, and you can see the incredible limestone formations on the ceiling.
Andaman Sea Tour
- The boat takes you to the edge of the Kilim river, and you get a view of the vast Andaman Sea – the view of the open seas is undoubtedly a sight to behold.
Island Beach Swimming
- Stop by one of the many islands along the tour to relax and unwind at the picturesque beaches of the Kilim Geoforest Park.
Enjoyed very much
The young man as boat operator and tour guide doing his best with uncertain weather to make sure we safe…
Stunning view out there seeing red eagles, monkey and all caves
Will recommend to friends
muhammad hafizzi bin hassan
We really had a good tour . The tour guide is very informative and kind. We get to know the mangrove history as well. We really did enjoyed in speed boat and being at andaman sea. The food at floating restaurant is quite awful but manageable.
Insightful and amazing experience. Good to bring the kids away from their mobile devices and enjoy the nature sightseeing – mangrove swamp, crocodile island, bat cave, monkey island (we have an up close and personal experience with the monkeys), fish farm and floating market. Something to remember about for a long time.
Nice mix of itinerary with ample time for each place
A right choice of activity made by me and my husband during our honeymoon here. The trip is well organized and we start exactly on time. Through the ocean towards the Geoforest Park, there are so many things to be seen like fish farm, eagle feeding and mangroves habitat. We had no idea that this place is protected by UNESCO. Tourist can find many this kind of tour operator, but I personally think that Tripcarte’s vendor is the BEST!!!
MOHD ALIFF BIN MOHD SHARIF
worth it..next visit to langkawi island for sure will buy this package again.
We got picked up from our accomodation and met the guide Iman at reception. The speed boat took us through the mangroves, bat caves, various fish farms, crocodile cave (dont expect to see any crocodiles here!) And also got taken to a beautiful beach. Overall, the boat trip was good with twists and turns at high speeds, the guide was excellent and explained everything well. The food at the floating restaurant was average but manageable.
Gim Tah Sunn
Learn a lot from the nature. Save the Earth
Excellent!! Highly recommend!
ADLISA BINTI ADAM
Professional tour guide and amazing trip!
Vera Charlyne Christopher
A must do activity when you are visiting Langkawi. It was a rainy season during our visit but it was still an amazing tour! Our tour guide is really knowledgeable, friendly and shared us every important details about the place we had visit. Unfortunately, we have to skip Tg. Rhu beach because of the bad weather, but still we had an amazing experience riding on a speed boat.
LEE KAR YING
SUSAN LEONG POH CHOO
It’s was an awesome experience and the beauty of Kilim Geo Forest park. Our guide mr khairul is very informative, friendly and good explaining all the sites visit eg Bat cave, crocodile cave,monkey island,eagle watching. Time are well allocated and organised. Economy lunch provided. Lastly, our skipper brought us safely back to shore.
Angel Johnny Ting