- Private Boat (8 – 15 pax)
- One (1) – Four (4) hour tour
- Tour Guide
- Life Jackets
This is a private boat tour . If you prefer a shared tour , check out the Shared Geoforest Boat Tour
- Opening Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
GEOFOREST MANGROVE Private Boat Tour
Langkawi offers some truly unforgettable sights and experiences on this tour to the Kilim Nature Park; an escape to another world. Spread over an area of 100 sq km, the Kilim Nature Park features a beautiful mix of well-protected green mangrove forests, isolated white beaches and blue lagoons. As you cruise down the calm, winding river, you will observe the wonders of the park’s marine ecosystem, its flora and fauna and the natural inhabitants such as the over-hanging “Bogak Trees”, Brown Eagles, Tree Crabs, Monitor Lizards and Macaques.
Enjoy the scenic and spectacular views of unique limestone rock formations emerging from the floor of the mangrove swamp and seabed. These fascinating geological wonders have been given various names such as the Temple Of Borobodur, the Elephant Stone and the Hanging Gardens. Explore the Gua Kelawar (Bat Cave) and seeped in fabled tales of mysteries and romance. Finally, enjoy watching the farming of fish in specialised farms in the open sea.
1 Hour Package
- Bat Cave – The habitat of 1000s of Malaysian Fruit Bats – you’ll be given a flashlight to help you traverse through the cave and have a good look at these creatures of the night.
- Fish Farm – The fish farm is a floating wooden platform that works as an exhibit of a variety of fishes and marine life.
- Eagle Watching – The highlight of the tour, watch as the magnificent eagles swoop all around you to get food provided from the boat.
2 Hour Package
- All destinations in 1 Hour Package
- Andaman Sea Tour – The boat takes you to the edge of the Kilim river and you get a view of the vast Andaman Sea – the view of the open seas is certainly a sight to behold.
- Crocodile Cave – The cave gets its name because once the area used be a natural habitats of crocodiles. But there are no more crocodiles here now, so it’s safe to explore. The Kilim river passes right through the cave. During low tide a boat can also pass through it and you can see the great limestone formations on the ceiling.
3 Hour Package
- All destinations in 2 Hour Package
- Langgun Island – Langgun Island is home to the second largest fresh water lake in Langkawi, formed when water dissolved the limestone walls of the surrounding caves.
- Island Beach Swimming – Stop by one of the many islands along the tour to relax and unwind at picturesque beaches.
4 Hour Package
- All destinations in 3 Hour Package, except Langgun Island
- Fish Feeding – The local guide at the farm hand feeds the stingrays and even turns them over to show you where the mouth is. They are tamed and reach no harm, you can also easily feed them.
- Lunch at Floating Restaurant (at own cost) – Enjoy a refreshing lunch at the Floating Restaurant (located at the Fish Farm) at the end of your trip.