- One (1) – Four (4) hour tour
- Tour Guide
- Life Jackets
Exclude: Bat Cave entrance fee – Adult (RM2) & Child (RM1)
This is a private boat tour. If you prefer a shared tour, check out the Shared Geoforest Boat Tour
- Tour and all activities to Dangli Island is subjected to weather conditions.
- Opening Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before you plan to visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
- Check out the Langkawi Travel Bubble SOP’s Here!
Kilim Geoforest Park Mangrove Tour – Private Boat Tour
Langkawi offers some truly unforgettable sights and experiences on this tour to Kilim Nature Park, an escape to another world. Spread over 100 sq km, the Kilim Nature Park features a beautiful mix of well-protected green mangrove forests, isolated white beaches and blue lagoons.
As you cruise down the calm, winding river, you will observe the wonders of the park’s marine ecosystem, its flora and fauna and the natural inhabitants such as the over-hanging “Bogak Trees”, Brown Eagles, Tree Crabs, Monitor Lizards and Macaques.
Enjoy the scenic and spectacular views of unique limestone rock formations emerging from the floor of the mangrove swamp and seabed.
These fascinating geological phenomena have been given various names—for instance, the Temple Of Borobodur, the Elephant Stone and the Hanging Gardens.
Explore the Gua Kelawar (Bat Cave) and seeped in fabled tales of mysteries and romance. Finally, enjoy watching the farming of fish in specialised farms in the open sea.
1 Hour Package
- Bat Cave – The habitat of 1000s of Malaysian Fruit Bats – you’ll be given a flashlight to help you traverse through the cave and have a good look at these creatures of the night.
- Fish Farm – The fish farm is a floating wooden platform that exhibits various fishes and marine life.
- Eagle Watching – The highlight of the tour, watch as the magnificent eagles swoop all around you to get food provided from the boat.
2 Hour Package
- All destinations in 1 Hour Package
- Andaman Sea Tour – The boat takes you to the edge of the Kilim river, and you get a view of the vast Andaman Sea – the view of the open seas is undoubtedly a sight to behold.
- Crocodile Cave – The cave gets its name because once the area used to be a natural habitat of crocodiles. But there are no more crocodiles here now, so it’s safe to explore. The Kilim river passes right through the cave. During low tide, a boat can also pass through it, and you can see the incredible limestone formations on the ceiling.
3 Hour Package
- All destinations in 2 Hour Package
- Island Beach – Stop by one of the many islands along the tour to relax and unwind at picturesque beaches.
4 Hour Package
- All destinations in 3 Hour Package
- Fish Feeding (Dangli Island) – The local guide at the farmhand feeds the stingrays and even turns them over to show you where the mouth is. They are tame and are no harm, and you can also easily feed them. OR
- Snorkeling at Pulau Dangli – Located 2 miles off the northern shore of Langkawi, Pulau Dangli is yet another crowd-pleaser with lots of vibrant aquatic life and coral reefs on offer. One can expect the scintillating views of large groupers and if lucky, some rare ones as well. Calm seas and high visibility make it very easy to snorkel at Pulau Dangli Beach.
There are no reviews yet.