WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Return Transfer from Gopeng Toll Plaza
- Set lunch
- Certified safety guides
- All of the above
- Buffet lunch
- Insurance Coverage
- Shower facilities with locker access
Get up close and personal with nature, experience an exotic and mystifying rainforest where the fastest butterflies swarm by the riverbank while you enjoy swimming in the river or jump from trees or just glide down the river on a raft.
The clear water of Kampar River (Class I-III) is suitable for anyone who is physically fit and those who crave for mild technical adventure whilst safely enjoy a rafting trip.
Test out your river skills and go on an adrenaline rush as you ride through 14 rapids and cooling waters of Kampar River in Perak, just 2 hours from Pangkor Island, Lumut and the capital city of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. A state in west Malaysia famous for its’ tin ore, and pomelo fruit, Ipoh hor fun, home-grown white coffee, temples, caves and hot springs!
On the river, you will have the thrills of tackling exciting rapids and floating down the clear water river amidst a lush rainforest. You will ride the continuous rapids graded from class I-III, and continue down river, passing by some old tin mining plains. Have fun during the rafting like do some body-rafting or even take a spin in the raft with your head in the water….or just get to the traditional fun of water fight with your fellow rafters! Get wet and get in touch with nature once more!
As a standard procedure, safety briefing will be done before going down the river which covers the paddling commands, paddling skills, capsize drills, actions when overboard or river rescue. After 10-15 minutes of briefing by our professional river guide, you are now ready for a river rafting adventure.
- Participant must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures
- Sandal with strap / sport shoes, shorts and T-shirt (wear DARK colours), swimwear, extra pocket money, insect repellent, sun-block lotion, change of clothes, towel, cap / hat
- Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour commences
- Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian
- You may purchase photos right after the tour (subject to availability)
- Participants must have trimmed finger nails and toe nails
- No jewellery and valuable items allowed to be worn (or brought along) during activities
Itinerary (Morning | Afternoon session)
- 9:00 am | 2:00 pm
Pick up from Gopeng Toll Exit Plaza (Exit 135). Assemble at the parking area Ulu River Lodge and then transfer to Ulu Geruntum (starting point).
- 9:45 am | 2:45 pm
Arrive at starting point. Put on white water rafting equipment, safety briefing will be given by professional RIVERBUG guide.
- 10:00 am | 3:00 pm
White water rafting commences that cover a distance of 7 km with 9 big rapids along the way. The journey takes around 1 1/2 – 2 hours.
- 12:00 pm | 5:00 pm
Upon arrival at the ending point, light meal will be served with cold drinks.
- 1:00 pm | 6:00 pm
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm | 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm, 7 days a week
- Call | Whatsapp the attraction at least one (1) day before to reserve your booking