- Access to Tufting Workshop [OLO Studio]
- Tufting equipment
- Primary fabric and yarn
- Tufting Workshop Duration
- 15x15cm tufting size – 2hrs
- 30x30cm tufting size – 3hrs
- 45x45cm tufting size – 4hrs
- 85x85cm tufting size – 5hrs
- You are required to call and notify this attraction / activity one (1) day before visiting. Contact details will be provided in your e-ticket.
- Attraction / Activity Duration: 2 to 5 hours
- Not suitable for children under age 10
- Adult Range: Age 11 and above
- Minimum age for this attraction / activity is 11 years old and must be accompanied by an adult
Tufting Workshop [OLO Studio]
From the tufting gun, tufting frame, and over 50 different variations of coloured cotton yarn to choose from, you’ll have a ball (of yarn) tufting these rugs.
Each workshop class favours detail and precision, so you’ll be able to master all the basics when operating the tufting gun.
The workshop is described as a hands-on instructional class, so you won’t be left in the lurch in case you’ve got no idea how the tufting process works.
From creating a simple row of stitches, the repetition of the process to create fluffy tufts of yarn will slowly develop into what you’ve envisioned it to be.
There are no reviews yet.