WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Three (3) hour sunset cruise on the Dickson Dragon yacht
- BBQ Dinner & Drinks (non-alcoholic)
Take a Virtual Tour of Dickson Dragon here
Have you ever wondered what’s it like to celebrate an occasion on a boat? I’m sure you have definitely heard a friend or someone celebrating their special event, birthday or their wedding bash on a boat and boasting about it loudly!!
Don’t be envious as we are here to make your dream a reality. Dickson Dragon is the first of her kind(a Trimaran) and she has landed on the shores of Port Dickson. Built in Phuket as a Party Yacht and now she has come to Port Dickson to provide sailing experience to anyone and everyone who wants to experience sailing on the Straits of Malacca.
This sailing route has seen its glory days when the Chinese headed by Admiral Zheng He, arrived Malacca with its fleet. The Portuguese, Dutch and English have also sailed through the Straits of Malacca making it one of the most important sea lane’s in the world during the Spice trade era. The sunset on the Straits of Malacca is so breathtaking that your heart skips a beat as you soak in the beauty of God’s creation.
- 4:40 pm
Assemble at the boarding area.
- 4:45 pm
Board Dickson Dragon. Fish Feeding on board Dickson Dragon.
- 5:00 pm
- Departure of Dickson Dragon followed by Welcome Announcement and Safety Briefing.
- Dickson Dragon will sail south towards Teluk Kemang and Blue Lagoon.
- Salt Water Jacuzzi net is lowered into the sea. We recommend guests to soak themselves in the Salt Water Jacuzzi while the boat is moving.
- Karaoke is available on board and it is Free of Charge.
- 6:30 pm
Dickson Dragon arrives Blue Lagoon. BBQ Dinner is served. Orange Juice is included in the BBQ Dinner. For other drinks, they are available for purchase on board.
- 6:45 pm
Dickson Dragon makes a turn back to the Marina.
- 7:25 pm
Prepare your camera for Sunset pictures.
- 8:00 pm
Dickson Dragon arrives back at the Marina.
- Please bring your own bathing suit and bath towels if you intend to indulge yourself in any sea activities.
- If you do not have a Bath Towel, it is available on board for rent at RM 5 per towel.
- Salt Water Jacuzzi is only available for use during good weather only. Captain of Dickson Dragon will decide on whether it is safe for use or not.
- Canned Drinks and Beer are sold on board. If guests bring their own alcoholic beverage, corkage applies.
- If a Service is delayed or cancelled due to an Event Outside Our Control(ex: Bad weather or Technical problems), Platinum Charters will endeavor to re-schedule the Service to a different day at no extra cost. This decision will be at Platinum Charters sole discretion.
- All passengers must pay attention to and comply with all regulations and notices relating to the safety and security of the boat, crew, passengers and the boarding facilities.
- If you have food restrictions or on a special diet, it must be ordered with Platinum Charters 72 hours before sailing time. Whilst Platinum Charters try to accommodate most notified special dietary requirements, this is not always possible.
- 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm | Saturday, Sunday & public holidays only
- All individual ticket holders must be at PD World Marina boarding area by 4:30 pm