- Admission ticket to Jurong Bird Park
- Tram ride
- You will receive two (2) separate emails for this attraction – one (1) Tripcarte order confirmation and one (1) with the attraction’s e-Ticket, within 2 working hours
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters and display the attraction’s e-Ticket
- Free entrance for children under three (3) years old
- Opening Hours: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 30 minutes before closing time
JURONG BIRD PARK
The bird park is famed for its large and immersive walk-in aviaries such as Lory Loft, Jungle Jewels and the recently revamped Waterfall Aviary. Other unique exhibits include Penguin Coast and Pelican Cove.
Committed towards conservation, the bird park is the first in the world to breed the Malayan black hornbill (1995) and the twelve-wired bird of paradise (2001) in captivity for which it received the Breeders Award from the American Pheasant and Waterfowl Society. Jurong Bird Park is part of Wildlife Reserves Singapore and is the only park in the Asia Pacific to have an Avian Hospital.
Fun time with my kids , Varieties of birds , good environments