- Life Jacket & Snorkeling Set (Adult / Child)
- Boat, Fuel, Jetty & Permit fee
- Set Lunch
- Drinking Water
- Tour Guide
- Snorkelling & Island Hopping Guide
- Hiking Guide (For Package A)
- There will be a surcharge of RM20 / RM50 per pax for non-Mykad holders to be paid at the attraction / activity counters directly
- Package C: Surcharge of RM20 per pax for Resort Mabul fee to be paid at the attraction / activity counters directly
- FREE for children under three (3) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to arrange your meet up point
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Tour Hours: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Customers are not allowed to reschedule tours to a new date, despite raining. Tour will proceed, unless the merchant reschedules it.
SEMPORNA DAYTRIP (SNORKELLING)
Semporna, a small coastal city located on the island of Borneo, is a major city in Sabah. Attracting thousands of tourists each year, it boasts of gorgeous islands in which tourists flock to for boat trips or scuba diving activities.
Package A: Bohey Dulang + Mantabuan + Sibuan
Bohey Dulang is the biggest island in the park and well known for its breathtaking views at the peak, which stands at 353 metres above sea level. Hike to the top to witness the mesmerizing view overlooking the sapphire blue lagoon. Then enjoy the lovely blue-ish landscape of Mantabuan along the way to Sibuan. Located about 30 minutes from Semporna, Sibuan is the island with the biggest sandbank. Take memorable pictures whilst walking on its smooth sandbanks in the middle of the sea under a blue sky filled with clouds.
Package B: Timba-Timba + Pompom + Mataking
Travel to Mataking and Timba-Timba, the island paradises that are world-renowned for their snorkelling spots. You, along with your friends and family, are invited to escape from urban life and slip into the unspoilt water teeming with diversely populated coral reefs and fishes. Witness exotic marine creatures like the frogfish, sea snake and large cuttlefish residing on the island. Tread along the shore and you’ll have a good chance of spotting turtles, nurse sharks, blue ribbon eels, barracudas, lobsters, moray eels, snappers and coral trouts. In between the session, re-energize yourself and take in the panoramic sea view as lunch is being served to you on the boat.
Package C: Mabul + Kapalai
Set amidst an intricate maze of coral reefs and just 45 minutes from Sipadan, Mabul Island diving is amongst the best in Malaysia. Perfect for those keen to explore Sipadan’s incredible marine life. While on Kapalai island, you will never have to gripe about having a less than desirable view: you have a breathtaking view of the Celebes Sea no matter where you turn. If you are looking for that perfect tropical diving package – sandy beaches, palm trees and unique villages – Mabul and Kapalai have all of that, and more.