- Access to River Safari
- You will receive two (2) separate emails for this attraction – one (1) Tripcarte order confirmation and one (1) with the attraction’s e-Ticket, within 2 working hours
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters and display the attraction’s e-Ticket
- Free entrance for children under four (4) years old
- Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 30 minutes before closing time
River Safari aims to inspire visitors to appreciate and protect fragile freshwater ecosystems, and is home to threatened species such as the giant panda, manatee and Mekong giant catfish. These magnificent animals are housed in themed exhibits that mirror iconic rivers of the world from the Mississippi to the Amazon.
How it’s Designed
Most of our river-themed wildlife park can be explored on foot. Guests will meander through the park on an exploratory river adventure of the Mississippi, Congo, Nile, Ganges, Mekong and Yangtze rivers, peering into our freshwater aquariums and luscious walk-through exhibits. They can hop aboard the Reservoir Cruise to enjoy the surrounding nature and snap scenic photos.
There are no reviews yet.