- Return Transfer from Gopeng Toll Plaza
- English speaking guide
- Set lunch
- Drinking water
- Other necessary equipment
- NOT suitable for children under ten (10) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Tour Hours: 9:30 am – 2:30 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- 9:30 am – Pick up from Gopeng Toll Exit Plaza (Exit 135). Assemble at the parking area Ulu River Lodge and then transfer by lorry to Ulu Geroh (starting point). The journey will take around 1 hour 30 minutes.
- 10:10 am – Arrive starting point there will be a briefing by guide. Start trekking to Ulu Geroh. Journey will take around 3 hours where one will pass by the area of Orang Asli settlement. After a visit to the Rafflesia Centre, guests will also get the chance to visit Rajah Brooke Butterfly area.
- 1:10 pm – End of Rafflesia trek tour; depart to lodge area for lunch.
- 2:15 pm – Freshen up.
- Participant must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures
- Sandal with strap / sport shoes, shorts and T-shirt (wear DARK colours), swimwear, extra pocket money, insect repellent, sun-block lotion, change of clothes, towel, cap / hat
- Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour commences
- Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian
- You may purchase photos right after the tour (subject to availability)
- Participants must have trimmed finger nails and toe nails
- No jewellery and valuable items allowed to be worn (or brought along) during activities