WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Return Transfer from Gopeng Toll Plaza
- English speaking guide
- Light refreshment
- Drinking water
Trek through the jungle to where the Rafflesia thrives and learn about the parasite up close
- Participant must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures
- Good walking shoes, T-shirt (long sleeves), insect repellent, track pants, hat / cap
- Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour commences
- Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian
- You may purchase photos right after the tour (subject to availability)
- Participants must have trimmed finger nails and toe nails
- No jewellery and valuable items allowed to be worn (or brought along) during activities
- 9:30 am
Pick up from Gopeng Toll Exit Plaza (Exit 135). Assemble at the parking area Ulu River Lodge and then transfer by lorry to Ulu Geroh (starting point). The journey will take around 1 hour 30 minutes.
- 10:10 am
Arrive starting point there will be a briefing by guide. Start trekking to Ulu Geroh. Journey will take around 3 hours where one will pass by the area of Orang Asli settlement. After a visit to the Rafflesia Centre, guests will also get the chance to visit Rajah Brooke Butterfly area.
- 1:10 pm
End of Rafflesia trek tour; depart to lodge area for lunch.
- 2:15 pm
- 9:30 am – 2:30 pm | 7 days a week
- Call | Whatsapp the attraction at least one (1) day before to reserve your booking