- Hotel pick up and drop off from within Delhi NCR
- Private air conditioned vehicle with chauffeur
- Private tour guide
- Entrance fee to Taj Mahal (INR 1,300 per person), including entry to mausoleum
- Entrance fee to Agra Fort (INR 650 per person)
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
* Cost of meals, beverages, tips & gratuities is NOT INCLUDED
- Free entrance for children below fourteen (14) years, but please consider vehicle seating limits
- Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- This is a private tour – your group will have it’s own private transport, driver and guide
- All entrance tickets and fees is included in this package
PRIVATE TAJ MAHAL + AGRA FORT TOUR by Car from DELHI
Journey starts following a pick-up from hotel or airport in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida, transfer to Agra by private, air-conditioned vehicle.
Arrive in Agra within 3 hours approximately. With the help of your guide, experience the breathtaking beauty of one of the 7 wonders of the world, “Taj Mahal” and get a glimpse of how, when and why it became the iconic symbol of love, dedicated by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan to his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. Find the best spots for photos with the help of your guide.
Later, head to the nearby Agra Fort, built in 1565 A.D., another majestic creation of the Mughal Emperor Akbar . After this expedition, stop by at the authentic multi cuisine restaurant for lunch to taste the true Indian flavours.
Drive back to Delhi after spending a memorable day and comfortably get down at the location of your preference.
Tour Drop off Time: 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm
No Trip on Friday
There are no reviews yet.