WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Access to Penang Habitat (Day Tour / Sunset & Evening Walk)
The Habitat Penang Hill
The Habitat Penang Hill provides the most authentic, diverse and educational Malaysian rainforest experience by reconnecting with nature in its purest form as you immerse yourself in our 130-million year old rainforest. The Habitat Penang is a must visit place in Penang to discover and capture the beauty of our local rainforest nature.
With world-class facilities, dramatic natural beauty, and a commitment to conservation and environmental awareness, The Habitat on Penang Hill is the place to visit for the most complete, exciting and educational Malaysian rain forest experience. When you walk through the gates of The Habitat you enter a magical natural kingdom of genuine beauty.
- 9.00am – 5.30pm (Day Tour) | Daily
- 5.30pm – 7.00pm (Sunset & Evening Walk) | Daily
- Park Closes 8.00pm after Sunset Walk
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time