- Access to Melaka Wonderland Theme Park
- FREE access for children under 90 cm in height
- Weekday type tickets are valid from Tuesday to Friday, except on school & public holidays
- Weekend type tickets are valid on Saturday, Sunday and school & public holidays
- International type tickets are valid on weekdays, weekends and school & public holidays
- Attraction will be closed every Monday, except on school & public holidays
- Senior citizens (over 54 years old) may purchase tickets at the counter for special rates
Located in Ayer Keroh, Melaka Wonderland Theme Park is one of Malaysia’s most popular destinations. Boasting over 16 attractions including a waterslide, the theme park is also covered by natural greenery.
It’s a family friendly theme park with lake activities, one that promises a complete water park experience for both local and overseas visitors alike. Its tranquil greenery that covers its vicinity makes it a nice and relaxing place to walk around too.
High-speed and adrenaline pumping water park activities such as Tornado Chaser and Kamikaze Racer are sure to keep you at energetic bliss. Want to know what it feels like to swirl around in a tornado? Enter a rotating giant ‘bowl’ and descend through a darkened tunnel and into a landing pool where it awaits you. Then experience sliding down on a mat and race head-first, side-by-side among other riders down the 6-lane high speed Kamikaze Racer.
For relaxing alternatives, experience the gentle rolling waves and beachfront-like deck space at the 1 Big Wave Pool where you can relax and enjoy the waves whilst the younger ones frolic in the pool. Children can also stay active in the Adventure Island – a multi-level active water-play structure for kids of all ages that combines 8 slides into one big playground. And get a load of this, it also features a water dump waiting to drench anyone in its way!
Melaka Wonderland Theme Park also features its Lake Activities for more wholesome enjoyment, allowing visitors to explore its man-made lake. Hop on the pedal boat and enjoy the view of the blue lake. Or push yourself to paddle on the waters by taking the tube ride. For some who want something more casual, there’s also fish feeding and rabbit feeding activities.
10:00 am – 7:00 pm | Saturday, Sunday and school & public holidays
Closed every Monday except on school & public holidays