- Access to Images of Singapore Live (IOS)
- Access to The Spirit of Singapore Boat Ride
Standard + Marvel 4D
- All of the above
- Access to Marvel 4D Experience
- You will receive two (2) separate emails for this attraction – one (1) Tripcarte order confirmation and one (1) with the attraction’s e-Ticket, within 2 working hours
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters and display the attraction’s e-Ticket
- Free entrance for children under four (4) years old
- Weekday Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 7:30 pm | Every Monday to Friday
- Weekend Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm | Saturday, Sunday and school & public holidays
- Last admission: 90 minutes before closing time
Images of Singapore LIVE is a 30 minutes actor led journey that uncovers the nation’s extraordinary history from a humble fishing village to 21st century powerhouse. Meet the everyday people and pioneers of Singapore across a period of nearly 200 years.
Hop aboard the ‘Spirit of Singapore’, the first ever Madame Tussauds boat ride, and travel through our fantasy, tropical Singaporean garden. Watch Singapore’s native plants come to life, as the scent of lilies, jasmine and giant palms wafts through the air. Listen to the calming bird song as the boat ride comes alive with spectacular colour. From the tranquillity of the tropical jungle, we’ll whisk you straight into the incredible F1 Singapore night race, surrounded by the noise of grand prix cars speeding by. The lingering smell of burning rubber will draw you towards the Singapore flyer. just as a thunderous roar overhead shows a Singapore Airlines A380 aircraft, on its way to Changi International airport.MARVEL 4D EXPERIENCE
Want to meet your favourite Super Heroes? Your time is now! Marvel’s most loved Super Heroes have been brought to life. Take a seat in the Marvel 4D cinema with high impact special effects. We will take you closer to the action, exclusively at Madame Tussauds Singapore.
10:00 am – 9:00 pm | Every Saturday, Sunday and school & public holidays