- Access to Maboya Canyon
- Canyoning Level : Moderate
- Experience Level : None Required / Beginner
- Fitness : Moderate
- Approach hiking : 10 minutes
- Descent canyon : 4 hours
- Possible slide : 7 meters
- Possible Jump : 8 meters
- Abseil : up to 20 meters
- Return hiking : 15 minutes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
- Bottled mineral water and snacks
- Full CE-standard canyoning equipment
- Wetsuits, canyoning shoes, helmets, canyoning harness and all technical gear
- Safety instruction and full briefing
- Shower facilities
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Hotel transfers within Bali
- English-speaking guide
- The minimum booking for this attraction / activity is 2 pax
- Activity Duration : 9 hours
- Adult Range : Age 16 and above
- Not suitable for adults above the age of 65
- Not suitable for adults under age 16
- This attraction / activity is not available during the rainy season
There is no other way to put this, but canyoning is incredible. The mixture of repelling down waterfalls, jumping off rocky cliffs, descending over naturally made water slides, and zip-lining makes for an adventure that is hard to get enough of.
Also known as waterfall canyoning, this activity mixes all the actions it takes to descend from the top of a series of canyons to the bottom in one piece. As you follow the water downstream, it is a fun mix of slipping, jumping, scrambling, climbing and repelling or abseiling.
Bali, also known as the Land of the Gods, Bali appeals through its sheer natural beauty of looming volcanoes and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity.
Bali also has other hidden beauties, namely beautiful canyons, waterfalls with crystal clear water, and wall formations formed from volcanic rocks, making it a very worthy place for you to visit.
A driver will pick you up at your accommodation anywhere in Bali. Then head over to a local house in Wanagiri. The base of the Maboya Canyoning. You will be welcomed with warm greetings and a light breakfast. Your breakfast will be accompanied by coffee or your choice of tea.
An instructor will then give your Maboya Canyoning briefing. Then suit up with the latest technology gear!
Begin your hiking up to the starting point. A magnificent view awaits you, Surround yourself with the dense Balinese nature and dwell in the fresh air.
Upon reaching the top, before your waterfall descent, one of the guides will show you how to use the safety ropes, abseil and learn some hand signals in the canyon. Then it is your time to shine!
Go down the Maboya Canyon with an exciting rush of water! Do not forget to take in the view of Bali.
Once you are all done with the Maboya Canyon and soaked in the cooling waters and have taken in all the views, a big lunch will await you! It is the perfect way to end your Maboya Canyon adventure.
Mondays to Thursdays | 08.00 AM – 05.00 PM
Fridays | 08.00 AM – 11.00 AM and 01.00 PM – 05.00 PM
Weekends | 08.00 AM – 05.00 PM
Pick Up / Meet-Up Time: 07.30 AM – 08.00 AM
There are no reviews yet.