WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 2.5 hour tour of the magnificent rainforest
- 12 ziplines, 3 sky-bridges, a steep descent, spectacular views and abundant wildlife
From tree to tree, feel the wind in your face as you bask in the sunlight while zipping from tree to tree at the with spectacular views that will leave you in awe.
Umgawa’s Zipline Eco-Canopy Tour brings world-class zipline adventure to Langkawi for the first time. The tour immerses you for approximately 2 1/2 hours on a once-in-a-lifetime zipline canopy course. The course includes 12 ziplines, 3 sky-bridges, a steep descent, spectacular views and abundant wildlife.
- We offer the highest and longest ziplines on Langkawi
- Our course and cables are EN certified
- No other zipline tour can offer our spectacular views
- Two Safety Ranger Guides accompany every tour
While primarily there to protect your safety, our guides will also educate you on the mysteries of the rainforest’s wildlife, geology, flora and fauna and the island’s many legends.
Our guests are always harnessed to a cable without interruption throughout the entire tour for safety. Your Sky Rangers will do it all for you so you can enjoy the adrenaline rush, views and beauty without fear.
Each tour of a maximum of 9 guests is accompanied by two Safety Sky Ranger Guides. They will clip and unclip you from the cables, secure you prior to each platform departure, and tell you exactly when it is safe to fly. On the receiving end, a ranger will call out to instruct you on landing safely and catch you if needed.
Important Info: Allowed weight of participant is between 30 kg – 120 kg
- 8:30 am – 6:00 pm | 7 days a week
- Call | Whatsapp the attraction at least two (2) hours before to reserve your booking