- Private Boat (8 – 15 pax)
- 4 hour tour, visiting 3 islands
- Tour Guide
- Life Jackets
- This is a private boat tour. If you prefer a shared boat , try out the Island Hopping Share boat
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Tour Hours: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Meet up point is at the Teluk Baru Jetty, at least 30 minutes before the tour
ISLAND HOPPING with Private Boat
Pulau Dayang Bunting
- This is the first island you will be visiting. It takes about 20 minutes to reach this fascinating island from Teluk Baru jetty. A total of 1 hour is given to you to spend here. This includes 10 to 12 minutes one-way walk up the long flight of stairs up the mountain and down from the other side to reach the wonderful Lake of the Pregnant Woman, and same way back. So come prepared for this trek and carry water bottles. This is a wonderful scenic fresh water lake surrounded by mountains that are covered with dense forests. The lake was formed when a large underwater cave collapsed many years back.
- You will also see large limestone formations. Pulau Dayang Bunting is part of UNESCO World Heritage Geoparks. Here you can indulge into several activities like swimming at the lake, solar paddle boating (at extra charge), natural catfish spa at designated areas to clean up dead cells from your feet, walk through the forest and see the Miracle Border where the lake is separated from the sea by a thin rocky ridge, or just lounge on the wooden planks next to the lake.
- You come to this island to watch a fantastic natural show – the Eagle Feeding. The name of the island means “Island of Big Lions”, although there are no lions here. The name was probably given for its shape. The water area here is surrounded by lush forests. You actually do not get off and remain seated at the boat while watching this spectacle. If you can come in the morning, you can see some 300 to 350 golden brown eagles swooping down from the sky and feeding on fish from the water area here.
- When you come here as part of the Island Hopping tour, the boatman will stop the engine and throw some chicken pieces out into the water to invite the eagles. And in no time you will see eagles diving down just next to you and clawing up the chicken pieces and eating them as they soar into the sky. We saw some 50 to 60 eagles hovering around and diving for food. You see the sight for about 20 minutes before proceeding to the next stop – Pulau Beras Basah.
Pulau Beras Basah
- This island is the last stop in the tour. The name literally means “Island of Wet Rice”. This is a picture perfect island with far reaching views of the sea and wonderful soft white sands. It’s a great place for the beach lovers and swimmers. There is a stall that offers banana boating, jet skis, and also beer and some snacks.
- Get your snorkel gears if you love snorkeling. This is an excellent snorkeling spot and you will get to see lots of fish and colorful marine life. The island is an excellent place to relax. You will get about one hour here. So after a tiring day under scorching sun, if you just want to lounge and relax, find one of the many shady trees and enjoy the views as the gentle breeze flows. Otherwise take a stroll along the old pier at the island.