WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Return Transfer within Langkawi Island
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Insurance Coverage
- Bottled water
- Binoculars (advisable to bring your own too)
Watch birds as they gracefully sweep through the air with over 267 different species throughout the morning and the evening
Langkawi is home to approximately 267 species of birds, of which about one third are migrants. These migrants winter here between the months of November to April. Outside these months, we will still get to see the resident birds.
The most suitable time to observe birds at the equator is either early morning or early evening when they are most active. This tour is suitable for both the serious birder and the birding enthusiast. This half day tour is spread over two sessions. You can choose to join in the one you most prefer.
- Pick up time by 7:30 am for morning trip and 3:30 pm for afternoon trip
- Tour Duration: 4 hours approximately
- Recommended Attire: T shirts, shorts, walking shoes, hat and good sun protection, keep to earth colors like green brown or black and avoid bright colors like red, yellow, and white
- Required moderate fitness level, there will be some short walk
- Not suitable for children
Note: Junglewalla subscribe to the Birdlife International Guidelines for Best Practices on Bird Tourism for this tour. We promise to do our very best to get your target birds but we will not participate in feeding, bait and bird calls.
- Morning session ~ 7:30 am – 11:30 am | 7 days a week
- Afternoon session ~ 3:30 pm – 7:30 pm | 7 days a week
- Call | Whatsapp the attraction at least one (1) day before to reserve your booking