- Return Transfer within Langkawi Island
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Insurance Coverage
- Bottled water
- Binoculars (advisable to bring your own too)
- NOT suitable for children under ten (10) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Morning Session: 7:30 am – 11:30 am | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Afternoon Session: 3:30 pm – 7:30 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
BIRD WATCHING by Jungle Walla
We may have chances to observe the White-bellied Sea Eagles, Brahminy Kites, Kingfishers, Herons, Mudskippers, Fiddler Crabs and Monitor Lizards and if we are lucky the resident otter family. We then make our way to a local family house for a delightful home cooked lunch.
Next we head to a nearby jungle trail for a short 500m trek leads to a quite jungle pool for a refreshing swim before returning to the resort.
The most suitable time to observe birds at the equator is either early morning or early evening when they are most active. This tour is suitable for both the serious birder and the birding enthusiast. This half day tour is spread over two sessions. You can choose to join in the one you most prefer.
Afternoon Session: 3:30 pm – 7:30 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays