- Hotel Transfer within Kota Kinabalu
- Private Transportation for duration of the tour
- English speaking guide-driver
- All entrance tickets as per itinerary
- The cost of food & drinks during the tour is NOT included
- Minimum of two (2) pax required to confirm booking
- FREE for children under three (3) years old
- Pick-up point: Kota Kinabalu Airport or hotel within Kota Kinabalu
- Please bring along a hat, water bottle and sunblock lotion
- Due to access limitation, the visit to Signal Hill is only accessible by 8 seater van
- The cost of food & drinks during the tour is NOT included in this package
KOTA KINABALU NIGHT MARKET
At dusk, you will head to Signal Hill Observatory Tower. Perched on the highest point within the city, this observatory deck lets you enjoy an expansive view of Kota Kinabalu. Lean against the rails or relax on the steel benches as you look over the incredible view of the city. It’s leisure at its best enjoying the sight of the blue sea, the Atkinson Clock Tower and the islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park before proceeding to the night market.
What makes Kota Kinabalu Night Market fascinating, you say? There’s nothing quite like getting a thrill from hunting for authentic local food or gifts and souvenirs in night markets. For those who have yet to experience Kota Kinabalu’s night markets, that’s something you should remedy soon.
Kota Kinabalu’s night markets in itself is a scene buzzing of full action, a culinary mix of flavorful dishes and Southeast Asian cooking styles, and an array of fresh seafood. Get to know the local cultures with friendly retailers. Watch how the locals barter for goods and find everything else that is available at a market.
The Night Market is certainly an immersion into Sabah’s local culture without a doubt. It’s authentic, bustling, aromatic, and lively. Feast your eyes upon the row of fish stalls where the freshest seafoods await you. From bug-eyed breams, tuna fishes, tiger prawns, and red snappers, it’s a seafood lover’s dream come true.
All in all, Kota Kinabalu’s vibrant markets offer plenty of superb hawker stalls and sells almost anything you could dream of eating – including some of the best seafood you will ever taste. Enjoy a fantastic and sumptuous dinner in a local restaurant included in this tour where you can feast on excellent seafood like never before.