WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Access to Sky Deck and / or Observation Deck
KL Tower Ticket
KL TOWER is the seventh tallest telecommunication tower in the world and the tallest in Southeast Asia. Standing at 421m and located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia, we offer a unique blend of Cultural, Adventure and Nature experience not found anywhere else in the world.
For those seeking Adventure and adrenalin-rush activities, KL Tower is known as the World Basejump Centre that has hosted the longest-running urban BASE (Building, Antenna, Span, Earth) event since 1999 that it is now the largest event of its kind in the world.
For those who are inclined to be on the ground, take a walk through a tropical rain forest and experience a variety of flora and fauna only found in Malaysia.
KL Tower is located within Bukit Nanas Forest Reserve, one of the oldest forest reserves in the country – blending the Tower seamlessly with Nature. Furthermore, KL Tower is the only tower in the world located within a forest!
Even though KL Tower was originally constructed to improve the quality of telecommunication and broadcasting transmission in the country, the Tower has become a significant landmark and symbol identifying Malaysia as a nation coming of age.
Get the amazing view of the Kuala Lumpur Skyline @ 276m. Regardless of morning, afternoon or at night, the observation deck at 276 meters above ground level offers stunning and thrilling view of metropolitan city Kuala Lumpur. Take your time to walk around the deck, enjoying different scenery. Let the cool night seduce you with the panorama that is second to none.
Get up even higher, up to the rooftop level of KL Tower. Known as the Sky Deck, it is the main tourist attraction at KL Tower. With no overhead roof, you will feel like you are floating in the skies. It is located at 300 meters above ground level, offering spectacular views of Kuala Lumpur City skyline day and night.
Terms & Condition
- KL Tower shall not be responsible or liable for any damages whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, late or non-delivery of tickets, loss, embarrassment, goodwill expenses or loss profit incurred or suffered by you in the following circumstances:
- Natural disaster, violence, warlike situation and/or any force majeure such as raining, haze, thunderstorm and whatsoever of incidents which are beyond of our control.
- KL Tower reserves the right to request Identification Card (MyKad/MyKid/Passport) as an additional information or documentation from time to time for verification purpose.
- Lost or stolen tickets shall not be replaced whatsoever.
- All tickets purchased are valid only on the chosen session and date.
- Any person that disrupt the harmony and peace of KL Tower will be requested to leave KL Tower without refund.
- No pets are allowed in KL Tower.
- Commercial photography, filming and unauthorized flying drone are strictly prohibited inside KL Tower without prior consent.
- Theft or loss of personal belonging is at the Visitors/Customer’s own risk.
- Drugs and weapons are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in KL Tower except at the area permitted by KL Tower Management.
- Visitors are not permitted to sell any goods, services or any other matter capable of being sold (including but not limited to tickets) within KL Tower.
- The visitor entry to KL Tower area is at visitor’s own risk. The visitor shall always take own safety and security precautions especially to the visitor’s children and shall alert, read and aware on all safety signage at KL Tower area.
- For safety and security purposes, no personal bags briefcases (includes laptop bags), or backpacks are permitted in sky deck area. Permitted items allowed must fit into these dimensions: 16″ x 16″ x 8″.