WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Return Transfer from Gopeng Toll Plaza
- English speaking guide
- Set lunch
- Drinking water
Enjoy the scenes of nature by being up close with flora and fauna on this exciting jungle trekking experince into one of Malaysia’s forest.
- Participant must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures
- Sandal with strap / sport shoes, shorts and T-shirt (wear DARK colours), insect repellent, sun-block lotion, change of clothes, towel, cap / hat
- Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour commences
- Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian
- You may purchase photos right after the tour (subject to availability)
- Participants must have trimmed finger nails and toe nails
- No jewellery and valuable items allowed to be worn (or brought along) during activities
- 9:00 am
Pick up from Gopeng Toll Exit Plaza (Exit 135). Assemble at the parking area Ulu River Lodge and then transfer to D1 Base (starting point) by lorry.
- 9:30 am
Arrive at starting point. Put on necessary equipment, safety briefing will be given by professional RIVERBUG guide.
- 9:45 am
Jungle trekking commences cover a distance of 10 km. The journey takes around 2 hours – 4 hours.
- 1:45 pm
Arrive at Ulu River Lodge (the ending point) for lunch.
- 2:30 pm
Freshen up and prepare to depart.
- 9:00 am – 3:00 pm | 7 days a week
- Call | Whatsapp the attraction at least one (1) day before to reserve your booking