- Return Transfer from Gopeng Toll Plaza
- English speaking guide
- Set lunch
- Drinking water
- Other necessary equipment
- NOT suitable for children under seven (7) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Tour Hours: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
Enjoy the scenes of nature by being up close with flora and fauna on this exciting jungle trekking experince into one of Malaysia’s forest. Located in Perak, just 2 hours from Pangkor Island, Lumut and the capital city of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. A state in west Malaysia famous for its’ tin ore, and pomelo fruit, Ipoh hor fun, home-grown white coffee, temples, caves and hot springs!
- 9:00 am – Pick up from Gopeng Toll Exit Plaza (Exit 135). Assemble at the parking area Ulu River Lodge and then transfer to D1 Base (starting point).
- 9:30 am – Arrive at starting point. Put on necessary equipment, safety briefing will be given by professional RIVERBUG guide.
- 9:45 am – Jungle trekking commences cover a distance of 10 km. The journey takes around 2 hours 4 hours.
- 1:45 pm – Arrive at Ulu River Lodge (the ending point) for lunch.
- 2:30 pm – Freshen up and prepare to depart.
- Participant must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures
- Sandal with strap / sport shoes, shorts and T-shirt (wear DARK colours), swimwear, extra pocket money, insect repellent, sun-block lotion, change of clothes, towel, cap / hat
- Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour commences
- Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian
- You may purchase photos right after the tour (subject to availability)
- Participants must have trimmed finger nails and toe nails
- No jewellery and valuable items allowed to be worn (or brought along) during activities
Outbound Gopeng Toll Plaza, North-South Expy, 31600 Gopeng, Perak
9:00 am – 3:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
There are no reviews yet.