- Access to Ipoh Old Town Tour
- Perak Tong Cave Temple
- Kallumalai Arulmigu Subramaniyar Temple
- St. John’s Anglican Church
- Ipoh Old Town Attractions
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- You are required to call and notify this attraction / activity three (3) days before visiting. Contact details will be provided in your e-ticket.
- Attraction / Activity Duration: 4 Hours
- Not suitable for children under age 4
- Age Range: Age 5 and above
- Minimum age for this attraction / activity is 5 years old and must be accompanied by an adult
- The maximum booking for this attraction / activity is 3 pax
Ipoh Old Town Heritage Tour
You can’t visit Ipoh without exploring the heart of Ipoh, Ipoh Old Town! As more than one Ipoh attraction can be found here!
Ipoh Old Town sits on the west side of the Kinta River which flows through Ipoh. With its British-colonial shop lots, it looks similar to Penang’s Georgetown.
or Perak Tong (霹雳洞) is one of approximately 30 temples in around Ipoh. It is probably the most well-known temple in Ipoh, especially for the views of the city from its summit.Kallumalai Arulmigu Subramaniyar Temple
Given the very prevailing Indian culture in Malaysia, it is no surprise that the whole nation is dotted with Hindu temples. The Ipoh Kallumalai Murugan Temple is one such attraction nodding the same fact. This an easily pass of as a distinctly beautiful Hindu temple given its backdrop of glorious limestone hills, and just the right amount of vegetation to please your eyes.
St. John’s Anglican Church
The church was established in the 1900s to cater to the British members of the local administration who previously had nowhere specific to conduct their Anglican services.
Enlightened Heart Buddist Temple
The Enlightened Heart Tibetan Buddhist Temple was established by a local named Yong Si Fu, who took on the name of Ge Li Rinpoche after he embraced Tibetan Buddhism. It started on a modest scale in 1976, but over the subsequent decades grew to reach its present size, comprising a complex of halls, gardens and pagodas, with innumerable statues of the Buddha and another religious iconography. Today the Enlightened Heart Temple is the largest Tibetan Buddhist temple in the country.
Pick Up / Meet-Up Time: 15 Minutes before the tour begins