- Access to Ipoh Heritage Walk Tour
- English-speaking guide
- You are required to call and notify this attraction / activity three (3) days before visiting. Contact details will be provided in your e-ticket.
- Attraction / Activity Duration: 2 Hours
- Not suitable for children under age 4
- Age Range: Age 5 and above
- Minimum age for this attraction / activity is 5 years old and must be accompanied by an adult
Ipoh Heritage Walk Tour
The best way to explore any place is on foot. Nothing is better than gloriously getting lost in the hidden alleys of the city or stumbling upon some hidden architecture.
Ipoh is coupled with rich history and and plenty of heritage sites and architecture that screams about the bygone era. Being the third largest city in Malaysia, with the medley of remarkable colonial buildings and modern architecture, it is no doubt it has historical significance. Once a tin mining hub of Malaysia, it is now transformed into the cultural capitol of Malaysia.
Tour Session: 04.30 PM – 06.30 PM | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
Pick Up / Meet-Up Time: 15 Minutes before the tour begins