- Access to Ipoh Heritage Day Tour
- Sam Poh Tong Temple
- HOGA Gaharu Tea Valley
- Hup Teck Soy Sauce Factory
- Kellie’s Castle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- You are required to call and notify this attraction / activity three (3) days before visiting. Contact details will be provided in your e-ticket.
- Attraction / Activity Duration: 6 Hours
- Not suitable for children under age 4
- Age Range: Age 5 and above
- Minimum age for this attraction / activity is 5 years old and must be accompanied by an adult
- The maximum booking for this attraction / activity is 3 pax
Ipoh Heritage Day Tour
Ipoh Old Town sits on the west side of the Kinta River which flows through Ipoh. With its British-colonial shop lots, it looks similar to Penang’s Georgetown.
Sam Poh Tong can be translated as the Cave of Triple Gems but there does not appear to be any explanation of what or where these gems are. Perhaps it is a reference to Buddhist meditation techniques rather than actual jewels.
HOGA Gaharu Tea Valley
Also known as Agarwood Sanctuary, the Tea Valley is Malaysia’s first and largest organic plantation of Gaharu/Agarwood. Visitors can take a breather walking in the lush greens, feeding tortoises and fish while snapping those Instagram-worthy images at all their scenic sites.
Hup Teck Soy Sauce Factory
The air filled with the wafts of soy sauce is what will greet you as soon as you are in the area of Hup Teck Soy Sause Factory. Located just behind the Gopeng Police Station, the Hup Teck Soy Sauce Factory is a unique experience that you will have on this tour.
Kellie’s Castle in Perak’s Batu Gajah near Ipoh combines romance, tragedy and mystery. Young Scotsman William Kellie Smith moved to British Malaya, now Malaysia, made and lost his fortune and left an unfinished mansion to be reclaimed by the jungle.
alt=”” width=”600″ height=”400″ />
Pick Up / Meet-Up Time: 15 Minutes before the tour begins