- English speaking guide
- Safety gear and equipment
- Light lunch and refreshment
- Minimum eight (8) pax required to confirm booking
- Not suitable for children under twelve (12) years old
- Tour Hours: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
BATU MALOI CAVE EXPLORATION – Big Group
Trek and observe the beauty of nature, wild shrubs growing in abundance, fallen logs and branches green with moss, the warmth of the sun filtering through the tall branches overhead, dried leaves and flowers scattered on the forest floor, with all its treasures is house to Batu Maloi Cave.
This challenging arena is just waiting to be discovered by adventure seekers, it’s 2 hour drive from Kuala Lumpur or thirty-five minutes from Tampin. Thrill seekers, take note! There is a place for you to check out if you are into adventure and extreme outdoor activities.
You can imagine a dark cave with lots of bats whizzing past and chilling water running above your body!! You need to squeeze and cram through small gaps and holes and sometimes submerge through holes in the cave to make your way through, making this one of the most fun-filled caving activities available. This is what makes that experience really fun!
Risks aside, the 2 4 hours Batu Maloi Cave exploration trip offers a challenging and memorable experience for those who dare to enter.
- 10:00 am – Safety briefing and start the adventure
- 12:30 pm – Finish and back to parking area, washing and clean up
- 1:00 pm – Lunch and refreshments
- 2:00 pm – End of your adventure