- Access to Gopeng Sunset Hiking (for minimum 3 pax)
- Light meal and refreshment
- Transfers within activity areas
- Safety equipment & basic facilities
- Bottled drinking water
- Experienced guide
- Minimum of three (3) pax required to confirm booking
- Not suitable for children under ten (10) years old
- Activity is subjected to weather conditions
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Things to wear / bring: T-shirt and shorts / long pants, strapped sandals or shoes, extra clothing to change, towel, insect repellent, sunblock lotion and camera (at your own risk)
Gopeng Sunset Hiking
The adventure-filled hiking begins in the evening where you will head out of town towards the verdant Gopeng rainforest. Get ready to break out into a sweat as you trek for about 30 minutes to the centre of the rainforest, all just to see the fascinating sunset view and the expanse of Gopeng town—a worthwhile endeavour.
Feel the beckoning of nature as you absorb the palpable atmosphere of serenity through your senses, rejuvenating your body, mind and soul. Here you will listen to the sounds of insects, birds and various other indiscernible wildlife; some shrieking with perhaps a little indignation for the sudden intrusion. You will however, just merely observe and leave them to their own devices and see how amazing nature is on its own.
Of course, you should not forget to take this opportunity to strengthen the bonds of camaraderie and companionship with your partner or friends as you traverse the lush rainforest together. Learn new depths of knowledge about the varying flora that you will see in sight as the guide talks about them. The new and mysterious terrain truly makes up for an all-exciting journey as you embark on your race against time to reach the prime vantage point.
It is at the prime vantage point where you will get to see the incredible panoramic view of the sunset. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the sunset – bold, brilliant, and rich in colour. There’s something about seeing the skies and having its outlines tinted in vivid red and orange that brings a glow to your heart and face. It’s definitely one of those unforgettable and memorable experiences that you have to be there to witness its beauty.
What to Bring / Travel Tips :
- Wear comfortable T-shirt and shorts / long pants
- You can wear strapped sandals or shoes, though having your feet covered is much preferable for safety and comfort
- Have a set of extra clothing to change
- Towel, insect repellent, sunblock lotion and camera (at your own risk)
Prohibitions & Limitations :
- Children aged 9 years and below, and pregnant women are not permitted
- Know your limits and capabilities, you should be considerably physically fit to take part in this activity
Additional Information :
- Itinerary is subjected to weather conditions
- Rest assured that you will be accompanied by experienced facilitators and guides throughout the way in case you are in need of any assistance