- Access to Ferry Lumut To Pulau Pangkor
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Please contact Tripcarte Customer Support before purchasing this attraction / activity
- Attraction / Activity Duration: 1 hour
- Child Range: Age 12 and below
- Adult Range: Age 13 and above
- Minimum age for this attraction / activity is 12 years old and must be accompanied by an adult
- This is not your official QR Code ticket.
- Please chat with Tripcarte Customer Support to provide your travelling details
- You will receive a secondary email with Ferry Boarding Tickets, once you have provided your details.
- Your booking confirmation for the attraction /activity is subject to the ferry availability on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no amendments or cancellations will be entertained.
- This booking is non-transferable or non-refundable in the event of a no-show or not being used.
- No replacement Ferry Boarding Ticket will be issued if you lose your ticket due to unforeseen circumstances.
Ferry Lumut To Pulau Pangkor
Ferries depart every 45 minutes for most of the day and every 30 minutes at peak times. during the hours. You won’t have to wait long for your ferry.The journey takes 30-45 minutes depending on sea conditions, including a brief stop on the way at Sungai Pinang Kecil (SPK) which is a fishing village on Pangkor frequented mostly by locals rather than tourist or day-trippers.