- Access to Encore Melaka – 75 Min Show
- Children aged twelve (12) years and below will be admitted free (FOC) under parental or guardian supervision and accorded seats (MyKad Holders only)
- Children aged four (4) years and below will be admitted free (FOC) under parental or guardian supervision and accorded seats (International Guests only)
- No food & beverages are allowed in the theater
- Showtime: 5:30 pm | Every Monday to Sunday, except Wednesday
- Last admission: 1 hour before showtime
It is not any cultural performance for tourists, it is a performance that reflects a society that embraces diversity and inclusiveness. Encore Melaka will be an immerse visual and auditory experience for the audience. Expect to see astounding projection mapping, intricate theatre props and carefully chosen costumes. The inclusiveness of Melaka is expressed through the blend of traditional and contemporary dance performs by 200 local performers.
The performance will be presented in a new art genre by incorporating innovative art production our 360-degree rotating auditorium with multiple-stage. Through the vivid combination of audio and lighting forgotten scenes come into life. Audience will not be seated passively on the auditorium but would be made as one of the performers.
Having just opened its doors on 7 July 2018, Encore Melaka puts up a magnificent and spectacular show. Expect emotive storytelling, high-energy choreography, vivid stage settings with creative lighting and unbelievable stage effects along with a score of moving music that will not only inspire audiences but capture their imagination, too.
Please be at the attraction at least 15 minutes early
There are no reviews yet.