- Access to Egar Canyon
- Canyoning Level : Moderate
- Experience Level : None Required / Beginner
- Fitness : Moderate
- Approach hiking : 10 minutes
- Descent canyon : 2 hours
- Possible slide : 5 meters
- Possible Jump : 6 meters
- Abseil : up to 15 meters
- Return hiking : 5 minutes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
- Bottled mineral water and snacks
- Full CE-standard canyoning equipment
- Wetsuits, canyoning shoes, helmets, canyoning harness and all technical gear
- Safety instruction and full briefing
- Shower facilities
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Hotel transfers within Bali
- English-speaking guide
- The minimum booking for this attraction / activity is 2 pax
- Activity Duration : 7 hours
- Child Range: Age 8 and above
- Adult Range : Age 12 and above
- Not suitable for adults above the age of 65
- Not suitable for children under age 8
Egar Canyon is non-stop fun, with something for everyone! The Egar canyoning experience is one you will remember forever and will leave you hooked on the sport.
If you are looking for the ultimate adrenalin pumping adventure in Bali, canyoning would have to be it. The island has several natural canyons ideally suited to canyoning. The range of strategies usually associated with it includes walking, wading, swimming, scrambling, climbing, abseiling, sliding, jumping and caving. Although generally a water-based activity, fluctuating water levels may result in dry descents at certain times of the year.
In most cases, canyoning will get you into untouchable places that most tourists will never see. These are genuinely wild and unspoilt parts of Bali.
You will begin your Egar Canyon adventure in the morning when a driver will pick you up from your accommodation. Next, you will be driven to the Egar canyoning base north of Bali.
Once you have arrived at the canyoning base, you will be fitted with your canyoning gear. Changing rooms, shower and toilet facilities are all provided on-site.
Expert canyoning guides will take you to the starting point of the Egar Canyon following a safety briefing. Hike through the beautiful jungle to the canyon, and tackle the thrilling natural obstacles.
You will then descend and explore the canyon, abseiling and rappelling down the waterfalls. You will also be plunging into natural pools, floating down natural passageways and careening down natural water slides.
Finally, relax with a soak in a natural pool at the bottom of the falls. Do not forget to take in all the beautiful natural surroundings on this Egar Canyon adventure.
Mondays to Thursdays | 08.00 AM – 05.00 PM
Fridays | 08.00 AM – 11.00 AM and 01.00 PM – 05.00 PM
Weekends | 08.00 AM – 05.00 PM
Pick Up / Meet-Up Time: 07.30 AM – 08.00 AM
There are no reviews yet.