- Access to Eco X Race activity (for minimum 3 pax)
- Light meal and refreshment
- Transfers within activity areas
- Safety equipment & basic facilities
- Bottled drinking water
- Experienced guide
- Minimum of three (3) pax required to confirm booking
- Not suitable for children under ten (10) years old
- Activity is subjected to weather conditions
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Things to wear / bring: T-shirt and shorts / long pants, strapped sandals or shoes, extra clothing to change, towel, insect repellent, sunblock lotion and camera (at your own risk)
Eco X Race
Gopeng is a town located in the District of Kampar, Perak, Malaysia. Located approximately 20 kilometres south of Ipoh, it can be reached within 30 minutes from Ipoh and 2 hours from Kuala Lumpur. Encompassed by million aged limestones and rainforest, Gopeng is shifting to the top outdoor adventure destination in Malaysia.
And Radak Adventures is precisely what you need for a short city getaway!
Eco X-Race program is designed for groups. Improve your team bonding skills and challenge your friends. Get divided into small teams and complete tasks and challenges.
Elements such as nature, culture, heritage and adventure are included to make it more thrilling. Get to discover many tasks in an unusual way. Be it a company or students, Radak Adventure’s Eco X Race can be specifically tailored to suit your needs.
What is more fun than an exciting escapade outdoors? Having a group of friends to smash through an obstacles course with! Get yourself a pack of friends, or even your office mates or family and head over to Radak Adventures for some fun in the sun.
Radak Adventures in Perak will give you the experience and exposure you need with loads of thrill. Enjoy a bunch of activities that include the surrounding elements of water, wind, earth and air. Radak Adventures will ensure that the Eco X Race takes you back to nature.
What to Bring / Travel Tips :
- Wear comfortable T-shirt and shorts / long pants
- You can wear strapped sandals or shoes, though having your feet covered is much preferable for safety and comfort
- Have a set of extra clothing to change
- Towel, insect repellent, sunblock lotion and camera (at your own risk)
Prohibitions & Limitations :
- Children aged 9 years and below, and pregnant women are not permitted
- Know your limits and capabilities, you should be considerably physically fit tp-o take part in this activity
Additional Information :
- Itinerary is subjected to weather conditions
- Rest assured that you will be accompanied by experienced facilitators and guides throughout the way in case you are in need of any assistance
Afternoon Session: 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm | Daily
There are no reviews yet.