- Snorkeling at Diwana Island
- Land & Boat return transfer (within Kota Kinabalu)
- Tour guide
- Local lunch & Tea break – Morning session
- Tea break & Local Dinner – Afternoon session
- Snorkeling equipment
- Minimum of two (2) pax required to confirm booking
- FREE for children under three (3) years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather conditions
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women, persons with disabilities, and those with medical conditions or prior injuries
- Please notify the tour operator if you have any special dietary request e.g. vegetarian
- Bring swimming attire, towel, change of clothes and any bathing items necessary
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality, tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
DINAWAN ISLAND SNORKELING
Dinawan is a privately owned island located southwest of Kota Kinabalu, in the town of Kinarut. It’s the perfect place for beach bummers, photography enthusiasts, and anybody who wishes to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and be one with nature. The white sandy beach stretches long that promises a spot to bask in the sun undisturbed. The lagoon, with warm turquoise water is just like an infinity swimming pool excellent to splash around in safely; and enjoy swimming, kayaking and even snorkeling as well.Snorkeling
Hop on a motorboat for two snorkeling sessions. Snorkeling gear is included in the package so there’s nothing to fuss about. You will be assigned with a guide who will lead you to the snorkeling area using a floater. When everything is set, just enjoy the underwater scenery. Dinawan Island is surrounded by a beautiful coral reef home to some amazing tropical fish and sea anemone, so you will bump into some clownfishes, angelfishes, dory fishes and more! Be sure to bring your GoPro to capture underwater moments like these.
Kayaking (Morning Session)
Just before it gets dark, go use the kayaks for free of charge. There’s nothing to worry about for being a first timer as the water is shallow and you can easily stand up should your kayak turn over. Yellow sea kayaks are piled high in the middle of the island’s sandbar or placed on the beach on the South China Sea side. Simply grab one and a paddle at your leisure and head out! Perfect for water lovers, paddle along the waters and see what you will discover.
Sunset (Afternoon Session)
Get your cameras ready and take as many photos as you can while the sun goes down and transform the blue sky into an orange canvas on Dinawan Island. The other side of the island, the one facing the jetty, also has its own unique charm during sunset.
1:00 pm – 8:00 pm (Afternoon Session) | Daily
There are no reviews yet.