- 1.5-hour cruise on the Sea Falcon or Blue Dolphin yacht
- Free shuttle service from Cenang Mall and Tanjung Rhu to Paradise 101
- Free transfer by boat to Paradise 101
- Welcome drink at Paradise 101 on arrival
- Open bar: from selected beverage menu, including light snacks
- Saltwater jacuzzi (subject to availability, weather and sea conditions)
- NOT available for children under three (3) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to arrange your meet up point
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Water activities are subject to availability, weather and sea conditions
- Check out the Langkawi Travel Bubble SOP’s Here!
Cruise On Sea Falcon / Blue Dolphin [Paradise 101 Langkawi]
Paradise 101 is a perfect choice for anyone seeking a getaway from the city or a retreat with family and friends. Blessed with a stretch of islands, this boat trip takes you on a cruise in discovering the picturesque and crystal-clear waters of the sea.
This tour of the southern islands of Langkawi by boat allows you to enjoy a day of unparalleled seascapes, crystal-clear waters and an abundance of exotic sea creatures.
Along the way, you can unwind with complimentary drinks and light bites and savour the beautiful landscape of sparkling turquoise sea and a shoreline fringed by fine sand and coconut trees.
This Paradise 101 cruise is for anyone short of a love affair with the island life and the ocean. There is no better way to enjoy this dreamy island than boarding a boat sailing through the picturesque straits. Watch the beautiful islands surrounding Langkawi.
Cruising further down the Andaman Sea off Langkawi, never at high speeds, but slow and steady. This makes it so much more relaxing. Allowing for a beautiful cool breeze and never a feeling that you have to hold on too tight.
This cruise is also a gathering of visitors from around the world. It’s just one of those great ways to meet other fellow travellers, share stories of the island, enjoy the Andaman sea view, and have a good meal together.
12:30 – 2:00 pm | Every Saturday & Sunday