- Access to Bukit Gambang Safari Park
- FREE entrance for children under three (3) years old
- Baby strollers are available for rental
- This is a non-smoking park
- Wheelchair is available upon request
- No outside food & beverages are allowed
BUKIT GAMBANG SAFARI PARK
Main districts to discover:
- Simba Hill – Home to its first ever locally born white lion in Malaysia, King holds a special place in people’s hearts. Visitors can witness the magnificent white lions as close as possible. There’s even a bunker for a closer view when the lions roam around the space freely. Families and friends can also enjoy the open spaced area and take photos of the white lions here.
- Night Jungle – When the sun sets, the nocturnal animals come alive at night. From the beautiful panther to adorable owls, it’s always a new experience witnessing these animals in their nocturnal habitat. Notable animals such as the Eurasian Lynx, Racoon and Hyena are present here.
- Foreign Village – From our Multi-Animal Kid’s Show to Rabbit Feeding zones, this is the place the kids will especially enjoy. There are many zones that have feeding areas for children to purchase food and have the chance to be closer to the animals. Spot the meerkats, snakes, crocodiles, and binturong!
- Forest Land – Discover the wonderful bird life in BGSP’s very own bird aviary! Home to many primates, discover them in the Primate trail and look out for animals like the golden-backed jackal, golden eagle, brown bears and plethora of birds.
There are also a variety of shows that are entertaining for both family and friends from the Yabara Fire Show to our Bird’s Show, kids will love it as they can learn all the fun facts about the animal and their abilities from these events. Show schedule as follows:
|Wonderful Birds Show||Forest Arena @ Forest Land||3:00 pm|
|Tarzan Animal Kids Show||Village Arena @ Foreign Village||5:00 pm|
|Yabara Fire Show||Village Courtyard @ Foreign Village||7:45 pm|
Excited yet? Come along with your family and friends! The adventure at Bukit Gambang Safari Park awaits your arrival!
11:00 am – 9:00 pm | Friday, Saturday, Sunday and School & Public Holidays
Safari Park is closed on Mondays, except during School & Public Holidays