- Access to Bali Zoo Explorer [Bali Best Adventure]
- Bali Zoo admission
- Jungle Splash Waterplay
- Animals Encounter and Shows
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance tickets
- Meals: Lunch
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu, Nusa Dua
- English-speaking guide
- The minimum booking for this attraction / activity is 2 pax
- Attraction / Activity Duration: 8 hours
- Child Range: Age 12 and below
- Not suitable for children under age 3 years
- Adult Range: Age 13 and above
- Minimum age for this attraction / activity is 3 years old and must be accompanied by an adult
Bali Zoo Explorer [Bali Best Adventure]
Located in Singapadu, the Bali Zoo Explorer is home to over 500 animals worldwide, making it the perfect destination for you and your family to learn about wildlife. Walk around the zoo area, and you will be able to encounter many animals that are happy to meet you, too! From Sumatran elephants, orangutans, bearcats, and Bengal tigers to African lions, you can meet them all here and more.
The Bali Zoo Explorer experience starts with a pick-up at your hotel at around 08.00 am. Then with an hour’s drive away and beautiful local village sceneries to see along the way, you will soon reach the Bali Zoo.
As you arrive, the various birds will welcome and greet you. Take your chance to take pictures with them. There is also a giant Bird Aviary at the Bali Zoo Explorer! Bird Shows are daily at 11.00 am.
After walking around the Bali Zoo Explorer, you can enjoy a splash at the outdoor waterpark, Minneapolis Jungle. And there is, of course, a giant collection of endangered species animals, including a petting zoo, for you to enjoy up close. Wash your hot day away but do not miss out on the fun.
Afterwards, it is time to dig into lunch. Enjoy lunch at the main restaurant at the Bali Zoo Explorer with a view of the tropical birds and a parade of elephants. There is also an animal encounter session at 01.00 pm where you can enjoy a unique photo opportunity with our tame animals such as binturong, crocs, and gibbon.
Pick Up / Meet-Up Time: 08.00 AM – 09.00 AM