- 2 x 50 seconds flights
- Comprehensive pre-flight briefing and training session
- Flight suit, helmet and goggles
- Hands-on personal assistance from flight instructors
- Please contact the attraction at least three (3) working days before (Monday – Friday | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm) to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Walk-in customers with no prior booking will be rejected by the operator
- Additional RM15 (payable to Windlab) for The High Ride *(instructors fly each flyer towards the top of 10m high flying chamber).
- Not suitable for children under three (3) years old and pregnant women
- Maximum allowed height is 189 cm and weight of 115 kg
- Saturday | Sunday Pass applies to weekends and school & public holidays
- Fully Booked dates
- 30th August – 3rd September 2023
- 15th September – 18th September 2023
- 11th November – 14th November 2023
- 10th December – 12th December 2023
- 22nd December 2023 – 1st January 2024
- All Flyer/participant must abide Windlab General Terms & Conditions
Windlab Indoor Skydiving
Windlab Indoor Skydiving is the simulation of an actual outdoor skydive at 14,000 feet. It is the hottest sports leisure activity to hit town! Everyone who has dreamed of flying can come to one of the World’s 7th largest shopping mall – 1 Utama, and experience the thrill of flight.
The circular all-glass wind tunnel creates a cushion of air and allows a flyer to become airborne when they enter the wind chamber, all within the arm’s reach of our internationally-trained instructors in a safe and controlled environment.
Our standard is 2 flights per person. Each flight is 50 seconds long. All flyers are to arrive at our facility 1 hour prior to your booked session for check-in, waiver signing, a brief training session, gear up our standard flight equipment, and then flight. The entire process for one session can take up 1 hour and 45 minutes depending on how full the session is.
Arrive at Windlab 60 minutes before the scheduled activity time