- Admission ticket to Wild Wild Wet Waterpark Singapore
- You will receive two (2) separate emails for this attraction – one (1) Tripcarte order confirmation and one (1) with the attraction’s e-Ticket, within 2 working hours
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters and display the attraction’s e-Ticket
- Free entrance for children under four (4) years old
- Weekday Pass: 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm | Every Monday to Friday, excluding school & public holidays
- Saturday & Sunday Pass: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm | Every Saturday, Sunday and school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
WILD WILD WET WATERPARK SINGAPORE
Amidst the fun, our guests’ safety remains our top priority. Various inflatable floats customised for different rides ensure adventures come with safety in mind as well. To enhance safety, life jackets are available for free usage for adults and children. Baby water carriers are also available for free to allow parents to have a splashing good time with their infants. Our lifeguards are specially trained in stringent international standards for lifeguarding at water-based attractions.
Wild Wild Wet was awarded the Pro-Family Business Mark for providing numerous family-friendly facilities such as lifejackets, baby carriers, nursing rooms and children’s shower cubicles.
Get sucked into a world of extreme turns and curves at absolute break-neck speeds in Singapore’s first high-speed 360° extreme loops ride!
Feel the adrenaline as you zip down the slide lanes on Singapore’s first four-lane mat racer slide! Bring competitive thrill to a whole new level!
Take the plunge down a near-vertical drop at speeds of up to 50 feet per second on one of Asia’s longest free fall water slides!
Asia’ first hybrid ride featuring both the Behemoth BOWL40 and TornadoWAVE! Holler your lungs out as you drop into the ginormous bowl and take the curves at crazy speeds!
Imagine plunging down a four-storey ramp, accelerating until you hit the deck and skimming across to soar on the opposite side. Now repeat that several times until your momentum runs out!
The first of its kind in Singapore, the all-new Torpedo ejects you from an 18-metre-high capsule right into a heart-stopping free fall, which propels you straight into a manic trajectory of hair raising twist and turns at mind-numbing speed of up to 70 km/hr.
Saturday & Sunday Pass: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm | Every Saturday, Sunday and school & public holidays