- Access to Wave House Sentosa
- You will receive two (2) separate emails for this attraction – one (1) Tripcarte order confirmation and one (1) with the attraction’s e-Ticket, within 2 working hours
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters and display the attraction’s e-Ticket
- Free entrance for children under four (4) years old
- Weekday Opening Hours: 11:30 am – 9:30 pm | Every Monday to Friday
- Weekend Opening Hours: 10:30 am – 9:30 pm | Saturday, Sunday and school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
WAVE HOUSE SENTOSA
Singapore has long been a crossroads for surfers seeking the perfect waves at beaches around Southeast Asia, however the island itself lacks the giant waves which surfers long for. With its opening, Wave House Sentosa puts Singapore on the global surfer destination map with its perfect and world famous 10″ FlowBarrel wave.
The Double Flowrider
The Double FlowRider® is the more gentler of the two waves available at Wave House Sentosa, and is the first step to your exhilarating flowboarding experience.
Endlessly fun to ride, this wave creates a safe, non-curling, endless sheet of water flowing at 20mph (32 km/h) over a composite vinyl surface, much like a trampoline. Riders can carve up and down the surface and perform many tricks similar to other board sports.
10.30 am – 9.30 pm | Every Saturday, Sunday and school & public holidays