- Access to WaterWorld @ i-City Shah Alam
- This attraction / activity ticket can only be redeemed until 26th January 2023.
- This attraction / activity ticket can only be redeemed on your selected date of visit.
- This attraction / activity ticket is non refundable if not redeemed.
- Access to WaterWorld @ i-City Shah Alam
- Attraction / Activity Duration: 5 hours
- Child Range: Age 11 and below
- Free admission for child below 90cm in height
- Adult Range: Age 12 and above
- Senior Citizen Range: Age 60 and above
- Minimum age for this attraction / activity is 11 years old and must be accompanied by an adult
WaterWorld @ i-City Shah Alam
If you want to explore the world’s colours, you do not need to go further. Located in the heart of Selangor’s Golden triangle is i-City Shah Alam. This is a place of dazzling colours and charming lights that light up your night.
A 72-acre ICT-based urban development, i-City Shah Alam, is located beside the Federal Highway in Section 7, Shah Alam, Selangor. Originally designed by architect Jon A. Jerde, i-City Shah Alam was developed as a fully integrated smart city.
The city comprises corporate, leisure, and residential components, including a shopping mall, office towers, Cybercentre office suites, hotels, apartments, data centres, and innovation.
Officially endorsed by the Ministry of Tourism, i-City Shah Alam’s entertainment area is filled with great activities that appeal to parents and children. There are theme parks, rides, play areas, haunted houses, and many other attractions for you to explore!
There is bound to be something here in i-City Shah Alam for you and your family to enjoy no matter who you are! i-City Shah Alam’s entertainment district is divided into 4 precincts: City of Digital Lights, Snowalk, WaterWorld, and Funworld. These zones have their own exceptional attractions.
The WaterWorld @ i-City Shah Alam is one of its most sought-out attractions. It harbours many things to do like slides and pools, that make it adventurous. It is the perfect day out in the sun or a weekend fun activity.
WaterWorld @ i-City Shah Alam is the water theme park attached to the ever-popular i-City Shah Alam, fast becoming one of Shah Alam’s and Selangor’s top tourist attractions.
WaterWorld @ i-City Shah Alam is a water theme park with a vortex ride called the Ultimate Tornado, the first spiral slide of its kind in South East Asia!
After riding this funnel waterslide, you will know how the water feels when it gushes out the tap and swirls down the plug hole. You have to collect a 4-seater rubber tube and carry it up to the top of the tower, from where you get a good view of the scary funnel interior.
The top attraction at WaterWorld i-City is without a doubt the Tornado. The Tornado ride is one of South East Asia’s first spiral Tornado slides that flushes 7-storeys down, giving you the best adrenaline-pumping excitement in just seconds!
There is no question that the Tornado is the most popular ride throughout the water park. Do make note that you need 4 people per raft (including yourself) before you can jump into the Tornado. Plan your visit properly and make sure you bring along 3 other crazy friends who will join you on this ride!
There are several waterslides in the park!
Rainbow Racer Slides. This is a set of 4 slides where you can race against your friends lying face down on a rubber mat which is curved at the front end with hand grips. The Rainbow Racers slide is made of 4 long and steep water slides that resemble a rainbow! The vibrant colours also contribute to that fact! Race with 3 of your best pals and see who gets to the bottom first. Maybe have a little bet on the line for more fun!
Family Raft Slide. It’s fun! Again you need 4 people to go on this ride which uses a 4-seater rubber tube. Kiddies’ Twin Slides. These are a tamer pair of slides where younger ones can enjoy a slide on a tube.
In another pool in the WaterWorld @ i-City, host Shah Alam is the Spiral Slides. One of these is open, and the other is an enclosed tube. Both provide a thrilling spiral ride on two-seater tubes. Suitable for adults and children.
Wave Pool and Lazy River
Like most water theme parks in Malaysia, WaterWorld @ i-City Shah Alam has an artificial wave pool for bobbing up and down, either on a tube or without. There is also a lazy river where you can enjoy being swept along with the current on a tube. The course is not as long as in some other parks.
Love playing with bubbles? This relaxing lounge is the spot for you! A jacuzzi may not be a rare sight for many of us on its own but how about trying out a GIANT jacuzzi?! Just lay back, close your eyes and let the bubbles wash away your worries.
Kids Play Pool
Your little ones will definitely find their favourite spot in Aladdin Adventure. This attraction was designed specifically with kids in mind to give them the most fun they can have. With adorable slides and sprinklers, your kid will want to spend the whole day there! You just might have to drag them away when it’s time to go home.
What to Bring / Travel Tips:
- You can wear strapped sandals, flip-flops or shoes
- You may wear a comfortable T-shirt and shorts and bring swimsuits
Backpack for your belongings
- Towel, insect repellent, sunblock lotion, and camera (at your own risk)
- Cash for personal expenses
Prohibitions & Limitations:
- Know your limits and capabilities
- WaterWorld @ i-City Shah Alam is subjected to safety height and weight regulations.
- This attraction / activity is not recommended for pregnant women, the elderly and people with medical conditions
- Wristbands / QR tickets will be deemed as invalid if removed, cut, or torn. You will not be able to scan the wristband / QR ticket for entry to any ride within WaterWorld @ i-City Shah Alam.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed into WaterWorld @ i-City Shah Alam, except for baby formula.
- WaterWorld @ i-City Shah Alam reserves the right to deny admission if the guest is in violation of the terms and conditions.
- Attraction / activity is subjected to weather conditions
- Rest assured that experienced facilitators and guides will accompany you throughout the way in case you need any assistance
Saturday to Sunday: 10.00 AM – 06.00 PM
Closed every Tuesdays, except during school holidays and public holidays