WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Return Transfer from Gopeng Toll Plaza
- English speaking guide
- Set lunch
- Drinking water
- Other necessary equipment
If you have always enjoyed being in the outdoors, why not get to grips with abseiling. This is an activity that we can guarantee will be both challenging and exciting!
Your activity day starts with meeting up at Gopeng Town, and then you will be transferred to Ulu Geruntum which is a 30 minute ride through a narrow tarred village road. Upon reaching there, a short safety briefing will be conducted by our professional guides.
The abseil point is just a 5 minute trek from the safety briefing area. Before the abseil starts, the guides will set up the abseil instrument at the waterfall. During the afternoon you will be abseiling down the rock face with water splashing through all parts of your body and that is when you never thought possible to go down where the challenge begins.
You will start moving down very slowly, but as you get more practice and as your confidence grow you will be coming down in just a few leaps and bounds!
- Participant must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures
- Sandal with strap / sport shoes, shorts and T-shirt (wear DARK colours), swimwear, extra pocket money, insect repellent, sun-block lotion, change of clothes, towel, cap / hat
- Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour commences
- Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian
- You may purchase photos right after the tour (subject to availability)
- Participants must have trimmed finger nails and toe nails
- No jewellery and valuable items allowed to be worn (or brought along) during activities
- 9:00 am
Pick up from Gopeng Toll Exit Plaza (Exit 135). Assemble at the parking area Ulu River Lodge and then transfer to Ulu Geruntum (starting point).
- 9:15 am
Arrive at starting point. Get ready for waterfall abseiling.
- 9:30 am
Introduction of abseil, techniques and etc. Abseiling commences.
- 11:30 am
Depart to lodge area for lunch.
- 12:30 pm
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm, 7 days a week
- Call | Whatsapp the attraction at least one (1) day before to reserve your booking