WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Tour Guides (Qualified First Aid)
- 4WD Transport
- Hotel Transfer within Klang Valley
- Zip Lock Bag
- Mineral Water
Malaysia’s rugged terrain, dense rain forests and numerous mountainous regions make it an irresistible destination for off road driving enthusiasts. Mud, heat, sloping hills and rainstorms add to the challenge in the grueling and exhilarating sport of off road adventure.
With 58 per cent of the country still under jungle cover, Malaysia’s terrain bring out the best of man and machine in a test of skill under ever changing conditions. Our experienced four wheel guides will let you experience the fun and excitement on our rough terrains in our rainforest. Get ready for a good time!
- 8:00 am
Pick up from hotel and briefing. For those traveling on their own, please be at the Hulu Tamu Hot Springs by 9:15 am.
- 9:30 am
Start the 4WD Adventure. Duration of tour depends on terrain and weather conditions.
- 2:00 pm
Stop by the waterfalls for lunch. Jungle trekking / Free & Easy (swimming, walk in the jungle, photography etc.)
- 4:30 pm
Begin return journey.
- 7:00 pm
Arrive back at hotel.
- Participants should note than an adventure trip involves risk. The organizers will not be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of participants beyond our control.
- A signed release and Indemnity Form will be required from all participants.
- The organizers reserve the right to alter the departure times, tour paths and other activities based on terrain and weather conditions.
- Please bring your own extra clothing to change, towel and any medication necessary. First Aid kit will be provided by the tour guides.
- Recommended attire is casual t-shirts with long / short pants, jungle trekking shoes / sandals and socks.
- You may bring along your personal camera at your own risk.
- 8:00 am – 7:00 pm | 7 days a week
- Please be ready for pickup at your hotel lobby by 8:00 am