- Access to Tiger Brewery Tour
- Includes beer sample tasting sessions
- You will receive two (2) separate emails for this attraction – one (1) Tripcarte order confirmation and one (1) with the attraction’s e-Ticket, within 2 working hours
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters and display the attraction’s e-Ticket
- Not suitable for Muslims (non-Halal)
- Not suitable for children under eighteen (18) years old
- All guest are required to bring along a photo identity card for age verification
- Opening Hours: 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm | Closed every Monday
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
TIGER BREWERY EXPERIENCE
Learn more about the illustrious history and heritage of Singapore’s iconic beer right here. With 80 years of brewing excellence under its belt, find out how this humble local beer has now grown in stature to achieve international acclaim with fans all over the world. Get to know the other beers in its winning portfolio as well!
The Ingredients Display Kiosk showcases what goes into the Tiger Beer brew. Simply lift the covers to have a feel of these fine ingredients. This is also where the finest malt, hops, yeast and water from all over the world meet for a drink. All the beers brewed here use only the finest basic four ingredients: water, malt, hops and yeast. Here, we take the five steps to brew the perfect beer: milling, mashing and boiling, fermentation, storage and filtration. In Singapore, we brew six brands locally: ABC, Anchor, Barons Strong Brew, Guinness Foreign Extra Stout, Heineken and Tiger.
The Packaging Gallery provides visitors with an up close view of the beer packaging process, adopting the flow of how a Tiger Beer bottle journeys through the process of packaging till distribution. Visitors will also be treated to a beer-tapping demonstration and a chance to tap their own beer!
Tiger Tavern is a timeless place; decorated in rich wood and leather, it exudes an old world charm. This is your unique chance to have a glass of the freshest Tiger Beer available anywhere in the world. Sample the range of brews available here, but remember, drink responsibly and know your own limits.
The souvenirs are unique to the Tiger Den and you will only find them in this corner of Singapore! Some of the favorites include the heritage t-shirt, the Tiger Beer shuttle and the limited edition Tiger figurine with Swarovski crystals.