- Credits to access The Rift attractions
- Minimum required height is 110cm
- Any child below eight (8) years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Opening Hours: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
THE RIFT @ Mid Valley
The Rift at Mid Valley is the latest in mall entertainment, blending the latest in Virtual Reality with physical activity while showcasing the best digital entertainment software in the world. In The Rift, you can experience up to 24 virtual worlds! Rift Mid Valley is the South East Asia’s First and Largest VR/AR theme park housing over 12 virtual and augmented reality games such as Motion Blaster and Terminator X Laser Battle. The Rift also has a Junior Playland for children aged 3 – 6 years old. Explore and exercise those motor skills with your children!
Use the credits purchased on any of the attractions below. There is always something for everyone to enjoy!
- Motion Blaster (2 credits) – Fight your way through a wide range of enemies, through the sky or racing along a dirt road. Whatever the game, it’s guaranteed to shake you up at the rift Malaysia!
- Hurricane VR (2 credits) – Venture into the eye of the storm! Strap in & gear up on the Hurricane and experience unreal twists and 360 degree turns!
- VR Adventure (2 credits) – Navigate and fight your way through our virtual labyrinths. Make your way through our mind-bending landscapes.
- Hado Monster Battle (1 credit) – Gather your hunting party and work together to bring down epic beasts! Test your skill and bravery with out advanced AR technology for you to blast away with fireballs!
- Hado PVP (1 credit) – Channel your inner power and unleash fireballs on the opposition in this 3 vs 3 head-to-head AR battle! Test your reflexes and tactics against your rivals in Hado.
- Raceroom (1 credit) – Go for gold and race through lovingly rendered digital recreations of the most famous F1 racetracks around the world! Enter Raceroom and battle to be the undisputed champion of the track at Mid Valley’s The Rift!
- Holowall (1 credit) – Experience the evolution in climbing at the Holowall! Play a match of wall vs wall pong or avoid a sweeping laser on the wall! The perfect synthesis of the real and the virtual, test your skills and reflexes on the Holowall!
- EXA (3 credits) – A new dimension has been uncovered. Be part of the EXA troopers. Delve deep into mysterious realms and investigate disturbances in these otherworldly dimensions.
- Rift also has a Junior Playland specifically for young children aged 3 – 6 years old, you may purchase young children tickets at the counter directly
Mid Valley City, 58000 Kuala Lumpur
11:00 am – 10:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
Breathtakingly awesome! We enjoyed our birthday celebration so much 🎉 Can’t wait for the next visit to try out other stations. Thanks to tripcarte for the best deal to The Rift!
Abdul Raqib Fakhri Abd Rashid
This is my first time experience playing VR with friends, and it was super fun! Can’t wait to try it again next time.
Muhammad nor Hafizan bin sulaiman
Good place… Love it… XD
First time experience for VR games. We can take 6 games and there’s no restriction for the time. If you wish to play the games other than the listed games (we played Dimension 14), have to use two games quota. There’s locker provided, however you may carry your own stuff as each game we can put the things besides while playing. A lot of varieties of game but we only focus on those with 2credits and above 🙂
Wong mee kee
The games are out of ordinary. EXA, VR Adventure and Motion Blaster are highly recommended. Tip: make sure the fitting of your head gear is secure and vision is clear before starting the game.
Maria Goh Sze Ling
It was a fun experience overall.
Natasya binti Kamarudin
Easy process at the counter. All staff on site are helpful. Terminator X is basically laser tag so it’s better if you come with a handful of friends since the game covers two floors. Motion Blaster was a lot of fun and quite the thriller. VR Adventure was fun as well as it requires you to move around like you were really exploring a tomb (if you choose the Assassin’s Creed one). Hado PvP is another game best enjoyed with a couple of friends where you split into teams to play a dodgeball like match. Hollowall was fun to test your agility with. You can choose different patterns to challenge yourself on the climbing wall. Last but not least, Beat Sabre at the Sandbox was really the one I looked forward to and it did not disappoint. You can choose your own songs, difficulty level and obstacle presence and they let you play for two rounds. There are arcade games scattered around the vicinity and you can play them for free (and for multiple times too if there are no people around). All in all, my siblings and I had tons of fun and RM50 for 6 games is definitely a steal.
Wong Tsui Lin
easy redemption, helpful, gentle and nice staff with charming smiles, exhilarating VR games, good value for money
TEH YET POH
The voucher is totally worth it as it entitled me to 6 games for RM50. The actual cost at The Rift itself cost RM10 – RM30 per game.
I totally love TERMINATOR but it requires at least 4 – 6 ppl to be more fun. Since there is only 2 of us, the staff joined us to play.